Co-Star(s)?

Erica

We left off with me on the phone talking to my boss Mona from Love & Hip-Hop. She over here talking about me and Rich filming again but I'm not sure about that.  A lot has changed in my life and I'm in love with someone else. I want to see if Cyn would be willing to join the show. If the world wants Mena then I want them to see the love of my life it's only right. Rich was/is my manager still so I know he'll be somewhat a part of my storyline. Smh I need Cyn on board with this and I need Mona to bring her in. Back to the phone conversation. ..

E: Actually Mona I've moved on. I'm not with Rich and I have someone new in my life.

M: Oh well congrats on happiness but I have to ask where does that make you stand as it pertains to season 4?

E: I'm on board but I need to talk to bae. Can I have some time and we revisit this during our pre-shooting meeting in a couple weeks?

M: Alright Mena. I need an answer no later than then.  If you want your partner included I suggest you discuss this soon if they'll need time too.

M: I'll get on it soon. Thanks Mona. I'll keep you posted.

*gets off the phone and goes to find Cyn*

E: Wrapping her arms around her.. Hey beautiful why'd you leave me?

C: Turning to give her a kiss... Mmm because it sounded important.

E: Yes it was but I didn't want or need you to leave I say pouting earning me a slow sweet kiss.

C: I'm sorry baby do you accept my apology I say with my puppy eyes

E: Smiling... How could I not? So babe there is something I want to discuss with you but first I'd like to take you out

C: Yayy Date Day with My Bay Bay!

E: Lmao you my dear are something special you know that? 

C: Lol But I'm your something special

E: Kissing her... Yes you are now go get sexy for me

Cyn

My baby is showing me a good time. She took me shopping, went to the spa for facials and massages but we never got the massage. Erica refused to allow anybody that wasn't seasoned and and above the age of lust to touch me smh. That's my baby though lol. Now we just sat down for dinner and she has yet to bring up what she wanted to discuss.  I'm not rushing her but it seemed to be weighing in her mind so I really wanted her to spill it.

C: Aright babe you've stalled long enough. Talk to me what's going on? You said you had something to discuss

E: Takes a deep breath... Ok so you know I do Love & Hip-Hop aside from my hosting, modeling, music and what not

C: Yeah I know. What about it? Oh no is your show over? I asked concerned for her.

E: Aww lol no its not over but we will be starting to film again soon. That's what I wanted to discuss.

C: Aww what? Lol. Congrats babe that's great. I know how much that show is a part of you.

E: So you're ok with me doing it?

C: Of course why wouldn't I be?

E: Well Mona wants me to film with Rich bu..gco

C: Raising a brow.. What do you mean by that? Yall suppose to be all loving & shit I ask calmly but feeling my blood boil on the inside.

E: Peeping Cyn's subtle attitude... Chill babe I told her me & him not on that tip and I have you which leads me to my question

C: Ok so what's the question?

E: Talking fast.. Well I want you to do the show with me. I know it's a lot to ask but I love you and you & King make my universe spin. I want the world to know who you are, how amazing you are and how much you mean to me. PLEASE baby. What do you say?

Ok on one hand I'm swooning because she's so fucking cute and her words touched my heart. On the other hand I don't know if I'm comfortable with blasting our relationship for TV ratings. People will do anything to build ratings and I am not one to be a fool for a check or the pleasure of others. Even with that said I know this is sonething E cares about and I want to support her. I'm just not sure about on screen though. By now we've been in a uncomfortable silence because I'm conflicted. She breaks the silence and my thoughts..

E: Cyn baby please say something. I'm sorry if this is too much. Beginning to accept defeat.. I'll just tell her I'm solo it's ok

C: Unable to handle the sadness in her eyes & voice... Ok wait babe. Sighs can I be honest with you?

E: Of course you can

C: I love you to pieces you know that? Everything about you makes me crazy. I'm not comfortable with the idea of our relationship being under a microscope or being used for entertainment value. I don't want you to look like that or feel disappointed either though. Smh

E: It's ok babe really. Kissing her.. As long as..gco

C: Kissing her.. For you babe, I'll think about it.

E: Smiling broadly... Really babe?! Going to sit on her lap and kissing all over her face

C: Mmm I'm loving all this love babe but we are starting to get an audience and I don't like sharing lol

E: Lol gettin up... Yeah me neither. Thank you babe. Really you don't have to do this and knowing how you feel it really means a lot to me that you're willing to even give the idea a thought. 

C: Like I said You make me crazy. I love you too much to not at least consider it.

E: I love you too babe. Well take your time to think. I won't bring it up again. I have a pre-shooting meeting in a couple weeks. On that day if you decide to get in the car and come along. I'll know your answer. No pressure.

C: Good.  If I come to a conclusion before then you'll know.  Thanks for leave the ball in my court.

E: It always is babe. Now let's end this night right. I'm missing you all the way over here I say giving her my "I want to devour you" smirk

Oh brother it's going to be a hell of a night...