IN THE CITY OF POLIS

This is the time , in the story of Man which is forgotten now. This the time when the age of Magic was to decline with all civilized magical beings like Elves, Wizards,Witches,Demigods and others strode the world no more.
This was the age of Kings-- Great and Powerful with vast kingdoms,powerful legions and long lives.
The earth was still young and the world was free of distress. There under the blue sky stood great and tall hills and mountains and vast mysterious forests and lush green plainlands that stretched for many leagues. At many places on the plains and in the hills there stood villages and cities of Kings.
The lands were surrounded by The Great Waters or the seas and on them flowed down to the seas
The River Queen and her tributaries. The Queen of Rivers flowed down from the highest peak-- the head of the Mountain King , flowing for thousands of leagues until it met Mother Sea.
The Mountain King and his sons guarded the lands at the north while in the other three sides there was Mother Sea.

On the banks of the river Zinobia,daughter of the Queen River there flourished a small Kingdom city named Polis.
In spite of being not as powerful as other kings, King Polita of Polis had a great say in the Golden Council of the Kings. King Polita had resisted many invasions of his city and thus gained enough repute and benevolence.

In the city of Polis, south of the Polisian Palace, there lived a noble family. Lord Eleftheros, son of Lord Imperius was a once a Commander of the Polisian army.
But later, he went to the island of Maré for the Polisian archietects there were in need of a leader.

Today, however, Eleftheros had returned home after a long time for his father Imperius had passed away. His family, now included his mother Lady Optima, his wife Lady Valkyrie and his son Master Ares.
The roots of Eleftheros' family indeed had spread very long but they were not of strong bounds for only the closest kins of the Commander had attended the late noble's funerel. Nevertheless, Eleftheros had a great family. Everyone cared for each other in spite of the little friendly conflicts.
Especially, who was the heart of it was Lord Solas--uncle of Eleftheros and brother to Imperius. He was a man of profound wit and dignity as well as a enormous heart. Like his brother and nephew he was proud and courageous and never backed away from a fight. Solas was the heart of every occassion and even their leader. He always knew what to do when and how and was precise in his works.
He was rebellious and true. Being an outstanding warrior, he had a stunning skill of weapons of all kinds and a great knowledge of warcraft.

"Hail! Lord Solas.",said Eleftheros as he went down on his knees to bow Solas.
"Rise! Eleftheros, brother-son.",replied Solas.
It makes me happy and comforted that you are present.", said Eleftheros.
"Out of doubt it is that I comfort you for you shall need it. I would mourn for my brother but you shall have some urgency to discuss with me.", replied Solas.
Yes! Solas spoke in riddles. As a rebel and warrior it was his greatest quality.

"Come son. We shall have to talk in the Hall.", said Solas and went towards the Hall.
Eleftheros followed him.

In no time, the two came before a brown iron door with silver patterns and the head of a lion forged of gold.

Soals pushed and thus entered into the Hall.
The room was lit by the graceful light of a chandelier. Before them was a chair that looked much like a throne. It had the lion heads on it of gold and the seat was of red silk. There was even a couch to rest the legs and tables on each side. Beside it was two smaller thrones. Then followed the marbel  pedestal which had a couple of small stairs. Then along the length of the room were sixteen more seats of the same fashion but just without the lion heads.
The High Throne was of Imperius on which he used to sit during his family councils.

In the Hall sat Lady Optima, Lady Valkyrie along with Lady Vasilissa, wife to Solas and Lady Thea, daughter to Solas and Vasilissa. These were the last members of the family directly connected to the blood.
Eleftheros and Solas strode down the Hall and took their seats upon the pedestal.
At length, Solas stood up and said in his deep, manly voice," As it may concern to all who sit here that I assemble you all. At the hour of the demise of Lord Imperius, my brother I shall make an announcement. For long have we ignored your fate which was long decided. But now is the time that I do the right. For I would like to say to Eleftheros that our time has come that we grab the oppurtunity and retake what we must.It is time that the failing blood shall be restored. At this moment in the presence of you all, I say that it is time for Ares to be....the King."

                       **********