Manzile 1

Hii guy's I'm here again to bore you all first chapter dedicated to my little brother aka dinosaur Kiddo i_am_ansh25 I hope you'll like it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SAJEEVANI HOSPITAL

Saturday was always one of the busy day but today swara is feeling lonely than tired sighing after checking upon her last patient she look at her watch saw it's lunch time not feeling any appetite thought to skip it and left for her cabin.

She heard two nurses are talking she is never the eavesdropper but hearing there one word caught her attention.

' Misha yr today that joker brother of mine socked me in cold water, and now look at my hairs ' nurse Maya whine annoying tone staring her hairs with sadness.

Swara bit her lip not to chuckle at her expression remember her morning.

Swara is never morning person not because she love to sleep but her night shifts.

She heard her bedroom door opens slowly, smell of her favorite adrak tea and aloo prathe's is enough to make anyone mouth water but she is to tired to open her eye's.

Suddenly she felt her right side of bed dipped soon felt snoopy kiss on her forehead before hearing sweet voice ' Good morning di '

She smiles wholeheartedly and again look at the girls.

Misha look at her with pity then huff ' it's OK yr my brother is worse than yours '

Misha took out her tiffin box ' This morning he ate all my break fast I've to leave house with hungry stomach '

Swara again smiles.

Anuragh sat in front of her with firm expression making her look at him with puppy eyes as she pushed her plate away not wanting to eat more, earning death glare from her brother.

' Di finished it now ' Anuragh ordered glaring at her.

Swara pout shook her head in no.

Anuragh huff in response swara grins did a little victory dance but her grin is wiped up as she saw him tore a piece of paratha forward to her.

She look him with puppy eyes but next her own eyes melt at his cute expression he is giving her, sighing in defeat she ate quietly.

As all the paratha's are finished Anuragh smiles brightly kissing her cheek.

' Good girl Di ' and gave her white cot and tiffin box.

Swara huff in response eyeing the tiffin box.

' Ohh god that's really awful sweetheart ' Maya said looking at her sympathetically.

Maya stood up to walk up to basin with unsteady steps to wash hands.

' What happened to you Maya why are you walking funnily ? ' Misha asked with concern.

Maya shook her head wiping her hands ' don't ask today my brother punched my bike I've to take cab but that's also broke in middle I need to walk up to here '

Misha and Maya were totally busy in there complaining session they failed to notice swara watching.

Swara chuckles slowly and left from there.

Anuragh stopped the car in front of grumpy looking swara stepped outside about to walk in.

' Di don't you think you forgot something '  aunragh said in kiddish voice from behind.

Swara rolled her eye's and turn around saw her brother leaning on his car with pout looking damn cute and adorable.

She having hard time in controlling her smile walk up to him hugged him and smile then kissed his cheek softly murmurs ' Bye '

' Di take care please have your tiffin don't skip it Bye love you Di ' anuragh whisper quickly kissed her hairs and drove of.

Swara stepped inside her cabin saw photo frame of her and anuragh eating ice cream at late night, she couldn't help but smile brightly ' Love you too chote '

Hugged the frame close to her heart, immediately her phone beep.

' Have your lunch Diiiiiiii 😊 '
- Anuragh.

Swara rolls her eye's ' typical brother '

' But World's best brother ' Swara smiles.

~*~