➮ ACTIVITY O1

CANDLE LIGHT by NCT Dream

why am i like this? you're curious, but it's not a day. like monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, when i'm with you always, it was special everyday

 like monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, when i'm with you always, it was special everyday ❞

THE WEREWOLF

mechanics : same as the game "Mafia Game" we'll give you roles thru dm. (roles are listed below!). the base (@BANAL-SQUAD) will dm you your roles.

roles :

werewolf : the one who'll kill the villagers. everynight, the base will dm you and you can choose the player that you want to kill. (werewolf team)

wolf cub : also a wolf but a baby wolf uwu (werewolf team)

doctor : the one who can heal or save the villager from dying. she/he can choose his/herself. the base will also dm you everynight for you to choose who do you want to save. (villagers team)

seer : the one who can know someone's role. the base will also dm you everynight for you to choose who you want to know the role is. (villagers team)

tanner : the tanner's mission is to be lynched by the villagers. once the villagers lynched the tanner, the tanner will win.

theif : the one who can steal someone's role. but only for once. (the theif's team depends on the role he/she stole)

cupid : the cupid will choose two players at the start of the game. once the one of the couple died, his/her partner will die as well. (villagers team)

villagers : your role is simple. you just need to survive. each day, you will have a chance to lynch the one who you think is a wolf is.

you can defend yourself in any ways ways you want but please, NO FIGHTING!

and note, once the night came, no one is allowed to comment so we can avoid inconvenience. we're going to play this like we are roleplaying.

if naguguluhan man kayo, don't worry, igaguide naman kayo ng host mamaya

the activity will start at 3:00 pm!

comment here if you want to clarify something regarding to this activity ➮

comment your faceclaim here inline if you're joining ➮