Chapter 23

They are both smiling, but I can tell Michelle cried before. I guess Ashton forgave her.

'Can I talk to you?' Michelle asks me. 'Yeah', I say.

We walk into our room. 'I'm sorry Ash, I shouldn't have drunk so much alcohol', she says.

'Did Ashton forgive you?' I ask. 'He kinda did, but I still feel guilty', she answers.

My mind doesn't wanna forgive her, but my heart does.. My heart wins.

I walk towards her and give her a hug. 'Don't you dare doing this again', I whisper in her ear.

'I won't, I never drink so much alcohol again', her cheeks turn red when she says that. 'I'm glad Ashton kinda forgave you', I smile.

'But how are you and Luke doing?' She smirks. 'We're doing good, I tell you everything later. I think we have to go to the airport now', I tell her.

We walk out of our room again. Luke and Ashton quickly stop talking.

'What were you talking about?' I smirk. 'That's none of your business', Luke smirks back.

We take the elevator to the ground floor. Michael and Calum are already waiting.

The always happy Michael pulls me into a hug, a bit too tight. 'Can't... Breathe...', I whisper.

'I'm sorry', he apologizes and lets me go. 'It's okay', I wink.

I look out of the hotel windows, there are so many fans! I didn't even notice them before..

'I think we have to say goodbye here..', I start, but Michael interrupts me: 'no no no no you're both going with us!'

'But.. How? I mean.. We can't just walk out there..', Michelle says. 'She's right', Calum says, 'maybe you two can go by cab?'

'Yes, that's a good idea', I say. 'We really have to go now', Ashton says, 'but we'll see you at the airport!' He gives Michelle a small kiss.

Luke gives me a kiss as well and then they walk away. We call a cab, he's there in 10 minutes.

While we're waiting I tell Michelle everything about Luke, how sweet he is and about our kisses and his beautiful blue eyes..

We walk out of the exit behind the hotel, into the cab. On our way to the airport!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idk if I should keep writing.. The story is getting more boring every chapter..

So maybe this is the last chapter, bye x