The Library Rendezvous

Her eyes fluttered open to see a pair of macchiato shaded eyes staring right back at her. In truth the color you would get when mixing hazel brown and gold. A deep and welcoming shade. She looked back in slight shock, her heart feeling like it was beating a thousand miles an hour as she fixed her dark black hair, her breath getting caught in her throat. Clearing it, she looked at the girl before her. The most popular girl in the school. She was known for her insane beauty and endearing voice. A small smirk was on the girl's lips as she studied Jennie's features.

"W-What are you doing?" Jennie mumbled as she tucked a long strand of her black hair behind her ear. The girl before her tilted her head, her light brown with slight shades of grey hair falling from it's neatly placed state.

"It amazes me that you're still acting as if nothing happened. The librarian said she was closing the library for the night and you merely raised your head looked around with a 'what the-' look and then went back to sleep." She moved her hand to her chin as she rested it, her eyes lazily blinking at Jennie. "I couldn't leave a beautiful girl such as you alone, and I wouldn't dare carry you out while you were asleep, we don't know each other, Jennie. So here I am. You. Me. Locked together in the library."

Jennie's heart stopped for a moment as her eyes widened. 'Lisa Manoban and me... Together... Locked in the library? No this is some sick dream... Yeah, no duh... That's impossible. I fell asleep in the library and of course, this stupid beautiful girl invaded my dreams. Yes, that's got to be it.'

"I-I'd say that I'm dreaming- or you're lying to me. Since when did you know my name and did you actually think I'm cute? God, you must think I'm so dumb..." Jennie shook her head as she looked around the dark library. He was right, the place looked closed. The only lights were from the lamps nearby and the one at the desk they were at. The overheads were off completely. Maybe he wasn't lying but it didn't hurt to have blind hope. To think that maybe they were just off or died. She had some hope that she wouldn't be trapped with the girl who was known to have a silver tongue. Her best friend would kill her if she knew that this was where she was. Jisoo would flip out the moment she heard that Lisa said a single word to Jennie, let alone a few sentences and call her beautiful. Jennie had thought the Thai was beautiful the moment she moved to Korea and hadn't thought of anyone other than her. Jisoo was not much better, pinning after the Thai's best friend, Rose.

"You're not dreaming, Jennie." Lisa pinched the elder girl, the smirk still on her lips. "And you can believe I'm lying because I have nothing other than my word to defend against the accusation. Now as to why I know your name," Lisa moved her hand, her head closing the distance between her and Jennie. "Am I supposed to not know the name of the girl who stares at me all day?" Jennie's eyes widen as she was exposed by the girl she was too afraid to admit her feelings to.

"W-What? I-I don't... I don't know what you're talking about, Lisa..." Jennie lied, her eyes avoiding the Thai's. Her voice was shaky and so were her hands as she got up and looked around the large library, ignoring the protesting groans that Lisa was making. Silence filled the closed library, the only noise being the echoing sounds of Jennie's footsteps. She went to each door and they were locked indeed. She looked back to the desk where Lisa was sitting, her eyes only on Jennie. "What are you staring at, Lisa?" The Thai put her arms up towards the sky defensively.

"I already said that I'm looking at a very beautiful girl," Lisa smirked and moved her hands to behind her head as she leaned back. "Why don't you just relax. Spending a night in the library isn't a bad thing. Tomorrow morning Mrs. Langlow will return and we can get back to our normal college lives. No one needs to know about this. Well besides our roommates because we won't be back to our dorms, but that's beside the point." As much as Jennie wanted to deny Lisa's statement and just purely prove her wrong, she couldn't. She believed and agreed with Lisa's words. A loud sigh escaped her lips as she looked to the only other person in the area.

"Okay fine, just stop calling me that. We both know you like to play games so just drop the act." Jennie folded her arms as she popped out her hip, eyeing the girl before her. Lisa shrugged and stood from her seat, taking a few steps forward.

"Okay, okay. Well, Kim Jennie," Lisa began as she took a couple more steps towards the Korean girl. "What if I told you that this isn't a game? That I played games to get your attention and that now that I have it, I am ecstatic and don't want to let my eyes off of you?"

"I'd tell you to prove it. Prove to me that you're not lying." Jennie narrowed her eyes as Lisa fully closed the gap between them. Their eyes locked on each other and their faces only inches apart.

"Deal," Lisa whispered before leaning in, wrapping her arms around the girl before her and kissing her deeply and passionately. Jennie's eyes went wide as she hesitated a moment before kissing back. This girl that she was being held by was her crush for a long while and here they were. Locked in a library after hours and kissing the night away. That moment was the moment that Jennie knew that no one would believe her. Not even her best friend and roommate.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Library Rendezvous [Jenlisa Oneshot]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें