The past with the silver haired German soldier

Y/n POV

Everybody in class looked shocked at Laura and Ichika. He only covered his cheek with his hand and she glared at him. That must have hurt. I wonder why she is so averse to him.

Chifuyu walked towards her and took her by her ankle. "That's enough, Bodewig. Take your seat, we will talk later about this." she glared at Laura. "Yes, instructor." Laura then walked to the empty seat in the last row.

This is going to be interesting. "Neeko, search also in the German military databases. I'm sure you find there something interesting." I said to Neeko in my mind. "This could take a little bit longer, but no problem." she answered.

After the lesson everyone in the classroom stared at Laura, who sat lonely on her seat. It was clear that the most of the girls are afraid of her or are angry on her because she hit Ichika, but I had something other in my mind. I think I know her, but I'm not really sure about it.

"Y/n, I haven't found anything in your databases about her, not even her name appears in it." I heard Neekos voice in my head, "But I found something interesting on the German databases." "Have they found out you have hacked them?" I asked her. "No, I made sure they don't even notice that someone looked at their data. She is a soldier, belongs to the special force unit Schwarzer Hase. Was part of the German-super-soldier project and later...." She made a longer break. "What 'later'? What do you want to tell me?" I asked her.

"And later, after she nearly failed to pilot a IS, she was part of the Valkyrie Trace System project." "You are joking? The VTS project?" This made me very nervous. "I think it isn't able for me to make jokes. She was part of this project..... and she was the only one where it worked." I thought they had stopped the project. Wait.... Could it be that she is the one?

I turned around and looked at Laura. What does she hide under her eye patch? I stood up and walked towards her. When I stopped in front of her she looked at me annoyed. "What do you want?" she asked me unfriendly. "Ich wollte mich doch nur mit dir unterhalten, Laura. <I just wanted to talk to you, Laura>" She looked at me with a surprised expression.

Lauras POV

I was surprised about him. He speaks German? "Du sprichst also meine Sprache. <So you can speak my language.>" He grinned amused. "Natürlich kann ich sie sprechen. Ich war ja auch lange genung in Deutschland. <Of course I can talk to her. I was in Germany for a long time.>" Why do I have the feeling I know him. "Aber du stammst nicht von dort, oder? <But you're not from there, are you?>" "Nein, Nein. Ich komme aus (Ho/Co). <No, no, no, no, no. I come from (Ho/Co).>"

"Und du warst in Deutschland, weil..... <And you were in Germany, because...." I continued. I need more information about him. He could be dangerous. "Lass es mich aus beruflichen Gründen nennen. Also, warum bist du an diese Akademie gewechselt? <Let me call it for professional reasons. So, why did you change to this academy?>" "Du kennst die Situation in Deutschland, oder? <You know about the situation in Germany, don't you?>" "Mehr oder weniger. <More or less.>" "Dann weißt du sicher auch dass wir immer bessere Piloten brauchen. Ich bin hier um andere Methoden in der Ausbildung und im Kampf als zu Hause zu lernen. <Then I'm sure you also know that we always need better pilots. I am here to learn other methods in training and fighting than at home.>" I lied. He don't need to know why I here.

I noticed the confused and jealous looks and glares from our classmates. "I thing it would be better when we switch back to the English speech. When we speak German we cause to much attention." (AN: In my opinion it makes more sense when they speak English there. I mean, it's a international academy and not everybody can speak Japanese. If you are on an other opinion then replace "English" with "Japanese".)