Chapter Two: Luna's POV

~And yes I did draw that, it's how I think Luna would look, animated lol~

"So, I'm still trying to comprehend what you just said." Nat said, she pinched the bridge of her nose. "And, your brother is not trying to kill anyone now?" Wanda asked. "Or brain wash anyone." Clint muttered crossing his arms.

"No, I do believe he is fine now." Thor said, "Well he did try to kill me." Valkyrie remarked. "Us too." Nat said, Valkyrie grinned. "Is no one else acknowledging the fact that there are hundreds or maybe thousands of people in that ship waiting to go to Norway?" Tony asked, "Oh yes, I'll take them there, get settled in-" Thor began, "W-wait, your going to leave Loki here?" Sam asked. "He'll be fine, I think all of you guys and Valkyrie can handle him perfectly." Thor said, he pat his brother on the back.

"Umm, okay?" Loki tried, [When will you leave?] Luna signed, Loki titled his head confusingly at her.

"In a few moments, I'll grab some things from my room I left behind." Thor said.

~Thor's POV~

Thor packed his bag and walked out the room where Loki was observing Luna while she read a book.

"Brother," Loki began, "What does Luna keep doing with her hands? Why did she not talk to anyone?" He asked. Thor sighed, "Long story short, poor Luna is mute, she uses something called sign language to speak to others, that's what she does with her hands." Thor explained, "Oh, so it seems." Loki said.
~Sorry that was a bit short, don't worry though you guys, it'll get better ^•^