four

Marinette' s POV

I was in my room sketching then my kwami tikki said,
"Marinette, it's a nice day out how about you go sketch at the Park" tikki Said.

"That's a great idea tikki, come let's go" I said.

When I got to the park, I sat on one of the benches, then I saw three kids WITH ADRIEN, wait, why does Adrien have kids with him.

Emma's POV

We were looking for our mom, we were about to go to the bakery to ask for her, my dad would probably be to stupid to figure out that Marinette dupain-chang was his future wife and our mom, but then we seen her on a bench sketching.

"Hey guys I think we found her" I said.

"REALLY, where!" my dad yelled.

I ran over and taped her shoulder.

Marinette's POV

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see who was taping me.
It was a little girl that had the same colored hair as me and emerald green eyes. And then two little boy ran behind her. One of the little boys had the same color hair as me and the same eyes as me, then the other little boy looked a lot like Adrien but he had my color eyes.

"Umm hi?" I said not really not knowing what to say.

Adrien's POV

I saw emma,Louis and hugo run off I looked to see where they were going, they were running to Marinette. Wait why were they running to Marinette? Wow now that I think of it me and Marinette haven't spoken to each other in like 7 months.
But that's because of my photo shoots and my dads been making me hangout with kagami I actually started liking kagami but the tiniest crush. I started feeling that way for Marinette but it slowly faded away.

Third person's POV

As much as Adrien Denise his feelings for Marinette. He will always feel a connection with her because he still loves ladybug.
But he also likes kagami.

Dun dunnn duuuuuuuuuhhnnnn

Bye little bugaboos 😽🐞