ROUND ONE - NIGHT FOUR

"I think the guillotine worked well last time, so we'll go with that, Katrina." Xibalba says. "And no, this is not an excuse for me to build my severed head collection..." He murmured, shoving Katrina under the blade.

The blade is about to come down when Katrina uses the little energy she has left to flip off the town. Someone in the back of the small crowd does the same. 

Katrina closes her eyes, expecting a swift and painless execution. However, she feels more than she wanted to.

Little did she know, the gullotine's blade had malfunctioned. Instead of chopping her head off, it only went through a bit of her neck. Katrina's head was basically hanging by a thread.

"Dang it!" Xibalba exclaimed, a bundle of swears following shortly after. A town member vomited onto the ground where the guillotine was standing, and Xibalba yanked Katrina's head off of its neck thread, causing even more blood to spill. She actually seemed to have been conscious for a while, but her eyes were now rolled to the back of her head.

Xibalba dropped it into the basket, which tipped over and caused the head to fall into the blood mixed vomit with a quiet splash.

Some vomit must've came onto someone's clothes, because shortly after there was a loud scream of "get it off me!" coming from someone in the front. Two people just stood in silence, mortified at what they just saw. Others started screaming for no reason other than fear, meanwhile Xibalba tried to put Katrina's head into the vomit covered basket without getting his hands dirty.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

- Katrina, the Framer, was disgustingly executed by the Town.
- Nightly actions will be done.
- I'm not sorry.
- I finished writing the death at exactly 10:24 PM

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

PLAYERS:

1 》CHERRYSNOW Danielle20150
》》
》》

4 》BLUE moon-night-_
5 》RAWR Rawr_Child
》》
》》
8 》TILLEYRIVER Tilleystar-SaveW
》》
10 》AÈGEAN Huskystar_
11 》YEETERUS HungerGamesFan298
12 》STORM GeekGoddess484
13 》SALINA 23herann
》》
》》

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

GRAVEYARD:

SACHI, Mafioso
FALLENPOOL, Veteran
REN, Lookout
ROWAN, Serial Killer
SHARK, Executioner
CASPER, Sheriff
KATRINA, Framer

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Day Five will be published soon.

My motto for this chapter:

GO STUPID, GO CRAZY