Show And Tell

The next morning, Franklin got up and headed straight to school. He knew he was gonna have the best show and tell out of all these wiggas. "Sup bitches," Franklin shouted with confidence as he walked into the classroom.

     The other students show and tells were so boring. Franklin couldn't stop yawning. " When will this bullshit be over so I can do my show and tell?" said Franklin, obviously getting pissed. "Alright Franklin, it's your turn," said the teacher.

   Franklin stood up and headed to the front of the classroom. "Shrek, you can come in now!", said Franklin facing the door. The door opened quickly. Behind it was a large, green naked ogre. Shrek walked over to Franklin.

   "Bend over lil bich," said Shrek. Franklin did as he was told. Shrek took his large green fist and shoved it into Franklin's ass. Franklin moans as blood drips down his legs. The students in the classroom cover their eyes but the teacher could help but to watch and masturbate to the sight of the live-action anal fisting.

   The session didn't end till the 3 o'clock bell rang that afternoon. When Franklin's parents came to pick him up, they had to rush him to the hospital to get 37 stitches in his ass. The students in his class needed therapy after the situation. And shrek?...Well shrek is still trying to clean Franklin's turtle shit off of his fist.

The End!