Chapter 3

As fast as the lights went out, it turned back on again only this time there were more visitors.

All of the secret service bodyguards were quick on their feet and went and protected my father, the most valuable person inside the Blue House. However they were wrong, as my father's guards pulled out their guns, the invaders pulled theirs as well. Not in the direction of the protected President, rather, the guns were pointed to me.

I froze in shock and so did all of the people around. All was silent and in shock.

One of the men dressed in all black with a face mask and a hat. Took me by the neck and strangled me. I felt a cold metal being pressed to my temple, a gun.

I was held at gun point.

I'm going to die. I'm going to die. I'm going to die.

That is all I thought about. Slowly the man stepped backwards, taking me with him as he goes. The guns of my father's security follows the man. They didn't know when to pull the trigger because I was captivated by the man.

Then with the swift movement, the man started to run. But he didn't go far. Somewhere along the way. A guy with silver hair and dressed in a fine suit appears and pulled the man's hand from my neck and pinned him down to the ground. That is the cue of the security team to pull their triggers.

 That is the cue of the security team to pull their triggers

As instructed by my mentor,

When you hear gun shots, duck.

I ducked and covered my head as I heard the people scream in panic. Some of the security escorted the people out of the place and took them to the emergency room built inside the Blue House. I closed my eyes still shocked, when someone ducked beside me and dragged me to the emergency room as well. There I saw every one of my friends and all the guests who attended.

I looked around and saw my parents. I immediately ran and gave them a hug that made everything seem so much better.

After the assault, it was reported that everyone was safe, none of the guests and even the guards were injured except for the intruders. The reason why the intruders were welcome in the place was because one of the secret service were working along them.

Luckily he was sentenced and was brought to prison.

The days passed of me just being locked in my room not that they didn't let me out, but it was my choice. I was a bit traumatize of what had happened and so were my friends. Especially, Fiona. She called me with Jungkook and Namjoon and she was bawling her eyes out. I also received a call from Yoongi and Hoseok oppa checking up on me.

One morning after I had fixed myself up I made my way to my father's office, as I was called by his assistant. I bowed at her outside the door before walking right in.

He was behind his desk, the phone pressed to his ear as he wrote something down a large yellow notepad. My favourite colour.

He glanced up and smiled at me before nodding over to the sofa.

"Alright. Thank you Mr Park, it was wonderful to talk with you." My father said and then hung up the phone. "Y/N! How are you feeling now?" he then stood up and grinned at me. I have always admired him for that. The way he smiled even through the stress, and how he could cope up even through different incidents that could end his life.

"I am okay now appa. How about you?" I smiled.

"I am still busy as always." He smiled. I scoffed as he walked over to sit next to me.

"Why did you call for me appa?" I asked going straight to the point.

"Well see, here's the thing," he said kind of guiltily. "With what happened at the party and with everything going on with politics right now, I only want what is best for you and your safety is my top priority. That is why we have decided for you to live in America for some time. Just until we find out who is responsible for the attempt of kidnapping you. I can't lose you Y/N and they are using you against me because they know that you and your mother are my weaknesses. And I can't let that happen."

"Appa! Do you seriously expect me to live in America alone? I have never been anywhere without you guys! And how is that safer? Your security team is here!" I exclaimed not really understanding his logic.

"That is why you will be in the house we own there with a secret service agent."

"I am getting a house with a random person?!"

"You'll get to know him after a while I'm sure." He tried to calm my anxiety.

"Who is it?"

"You'll meet him right now, I'll send him in." he said and pressed the intercom and asked his assistant to call for my bodyguard.

"I just wanted a normal life, dad." I whined.

"I know. But you are not a normal kid, honey."

Then suddenly, the door opened revealing my father's assistant and a man.

The man was young by his facial features, a little bit short but is lean and muscular. His silver hair was pushed back, showing off his creamy skin and bright hazel eyes.

That hair, I recognize him, he was the one who stopped the man strangling me.

He was definitely attractive, I can tell you that.

"Y/N, this is Park Jimin. He's the one who has been assigned to live with you at America." My father's voice snapped me out of my staring trance.

"I'm seriously living with a guy?" I blurted out and Jimin looked at my direction, no clear expression on his face.

"He is the best of the best Y/N, you understand. He was the one who rescued you. He can keep you safe while we figure out who plotted the sick plan to kidnap you."

I don't know why I felt uncomfortable with this but I did.

"You leave in two days Y/N, I think you and Jimin should go get acquainted while you pack. He could also make the transition a little easier. He's a nice man."

I bowed to my father and then looked at this Jimin guy before huffing like a dramatic teenager and stomping out of the room.

This was ridiculous, I did not need to be thrown from my country and be baby sat by some random guy I don't know, no matter how attractive he might be.

I was halfway to my room when I realised I was being followed. I turned around and saw Jimin strolling after me with his gaze fixed on me.

When I got into my room I quickly closed the door for him not to get in, and as soon as I did that I heard a knock.

"What?" I asked him through gritted teeth but he just looked at me as if saying what I already know.

Your father sent me so that we could get to know each other.

He caught the door, went inside and closed it behind him.

He stood near the wall as I went to sit on the floor in front of my dresser to continue packing my clothes into the boxes.

I glanced up at Jimin who is looking around my room. He looked back over at me.

"So, guess well be stuck together for a while, why don't you tell me about yourself Jimin." I said but he looked away.

He didn't talk to me at all.

He just stood there and watched me the entire time I packed my room and then he left once I was done.

This was going to be hell.