Chapter 1

Bongsoon had just finished work and was now walking home. She took her phone out and tried calling her husband, Hyungsik, but he didnt pick up. (Maybe he has work) she taught to herself and continued walking.

About half an hour later, Bongsoon reached home, she walked inside and looked around, the lights were off, it was deadly quiet and there was no sight of Hyungsik. She sighed and walked to the bedroom, sat on the edge of the bed and decided to call Hyungsik again, she picked her phone up and looked at the time, it was already 22.00. Bongsion got a little bit worried because He would never be this late even if he had a lot of work, he would finish It at home but never stay at the office till this late. Before completely freaking out she decided to just call him again, surely he would answer her and tell her he was busy... but she was wrong.

The call was answered but nobody was speaking. After a few seconds you could hear muffeled... moans and...--

Bong-soon's eyes widened and she gasped but covered her mouth before anybody heard her. She hung up and quickly got up, took her bag and ran to the car. She wanted to be sure that's deffenetly not her husband despite the fact u could hear a girl moaning his name.

Bongsoon started driving, tears building up in her eyes as she continued praying that was not her husband. When she got to the building Hyungsik works in, she saw the light in his office was on. She sighed out of relief thinking he is just working and not what she tought of when she heard the call.

Bongsoon walked inside, heading to Hyungsik's office. As soon as she got to the door she was about to open it when she heard a loud moan 'HYUNGSIK~ AHM~'. She didnt know what to do so she stepped back and peeked through the glass window of his office. She was shocked.

What she saw was unbelievable, hyungsik was-- he was with another girl.... he was cheating.. and Bongsoon couldnt believe it.

"W- what..." was the only thing that could leave her mouth at this moment. This was unbelievable, she never tought he could do something like this... he was such a great husband and even tho they did have some small arguments like any normal couple, it was never really... it was never something that could provoke him to cheat.

Bongsoon stood there, staring at the door, quietly crying and trying to figure out what's happening. She could still hear hyungsik and the girl having their time, which was driving her crazy. "I'm done" she muttered and wiped her tears away. She turned around and left.

When she got to the reception in the building, she smiled as if nothing happened and walked to 'Jaemin'.

Jaemin was a worker in the company for quite a while so they knew eachother well, meaning, Jae also knew that Hyungsik and Bongsoon were together.

"Hey Jae" bongsoon smiled at the young gentlemen before her.

"Bongsoon~~ hello~" he greeted her welcomingly. "What brings you here so late? Is Hyungsik still working? This late?"

Bongsoon let out a long sigh and nodded "Yeah... he is.. working" she rolled her eyes unnoticeablly and went back to pretending nothing had happened. "I was hoping you could tell him something from me because he seemed very busy and I didnt want to disturb him"

Jae noticed something was off but he tought about it and it wasnt really his buisness so he didnt quiestion it. "Oh of course I'll tell him. Just uhm, write it down on this" he passed her a peace of paper

"Oh alright" she smiled and began writing ~Hope you had fun wih that girl. Make sure to let her know youll visit her later tonight because im going home to pack your stuff. Dont worry ill leave it outside for you. I dont want to see you ever again. :)~ she finished the note and folded it, passing it to jaemin. "Thank you so much jae, I owe you one" she smiled.

"What are you talking about you dont owe me anything, I'm just making you a favour" he smiled

"You are too sweet JaeJae" she giggled and shook her head playfully. "Well I'll be getting goin now, I have some work to do at.. home.."

"Hm, alright, I hope to see you soon BongBong" he smiled sweetly and ruffeled her hair.

"I hope so too Jae". They said goodbye, hugged and then Bongsoon left, heading to the house.

When she got to the house, she walked in, closed the door behind her and slid to the ground, crying waterfalls. She couldnt hold it in anymore, she was hurt, she was heartbroken she... she was lied to and cheated on.

After crying her heart out she stood up, sniffling, and went to the bedroom. She took a suitcase out and packed everything Hyungsik owned. That was it, she was ready to get him out of her life.

In all honesty, Hyungsik had been acting quite weird the past few.. weeks... He would 'work' on the weekends and have sudden buisness dinners and buisness trips, he also sometimes told her there is a buisness dinner and wouldnt come home for a few days, then would tell her it was a 'sudden buisness trip'. He barely stayed home with his wife, which made Bongsoon wonder what was really happening. She deffenetly knew something was up but didnt want to falsely accuse her husband withouth proof.

However, what she had just seen, gave her some ideas of what he could have been doing the past while.