Chapter 2

Bongsoon took his suitcases and walked outside. She wiped her tears away and threw his stuff in front of the house. She walked in and sat beside the door, continuing to cry.

~Two hours later, Hs POV~
Hyungsik finished doing what he was doing and cleaned up. Took his phone and saw the missed calls. He sighed and pretending not to see them. He took his things from the office, kissed the girl goodbye and walked downstairs. As he was saying oodbye to Jaemin, jae stopped him and handed him the note while saying "Bye bro, make sure u get somethint on ur way home because Bongsoon seemed like she had a bad day"

Hyungsik looked confused but then nodded with a smile to look like he was going to do so. He walked out and when he got in his car he opened the note. As he read it his heart shattered. He bit his lip nervously and finally realized what he was doing was so so wrong and he just lost the love of his life. He decided to make it better so he drove to a store and bpught Bongsoon 2 bags of all her favourite things and quickly sped home. As soon as he opened the door of his car he saw his suitcases on the floor... He sighed and took them, he put them in his car and then took the bags for Bongsoon. He walked towards the house and opened the door. As soon as he stepped in he saw Bongsoon laying on the floor with dried tears on her cheeks. She looked like she had fainted, she was pale and cold. He droppee everything and as he was abt to help her up she opened her eyes.

*Bongsoon POV*
As she saw him getting closer to help her up she instantly stood up, which wasnt a great idea bc she was dissy. Hs tried to hold onto her so she doesnt fall but she stepped back. Bs looked at him as her tears started falling again. She looked at him with so much pain visible in her eyes. "G- get out.." she mummbled.

Hs "Baby no i- im so sorry" he sniffled and tried to hold her hand but she pushed him away. Hyungsik then proceeded to get on the floor in a bowing position and begun apologizing. Bs- "I SAID GET OUT!' She screamed at him with a shaky voice. He stood up with his head hanging low. Bongsoon lifted his head up with one finger and looked in his eyes, making him think she was about to kiss him. But he was wrong to think that. Bongsoon slapped him and pushed him towards the door. "G- get out and never come back.' Hyungsik sighed and stumbled out. She shut the door behind him and slid to the floor crying loudly, her heart aching in pain. Hyungsik had no choice but to leave, so he walked to his car and sat down. He slept there for the night.