BTS 26

2 weeks later. ..

"Jin!! Are you ready yet ??!" Taehyung yelled jumping on the balls of his toes.

"Yeah yeah. Don't yell at me like a toxic wife. "

"C'mon . We can't be late . Ms. Saeron will be disappointed on me."

"It's alright. We've got about 1 & half hour left bro . Chill"

Jin was in his pink shorts , black cap and neon t-shirt.

"Okay. Then I'll really put you into the refrigerator "

Jin sighed and massaged his temple ."Alright. get into the car ."

Jin and Taehyung reached there almost 20 minutes before the programme and Jin started to lay a colourful picnic mattress near the race ground and prepared everything.

"Tae , go to your teacher. Your program will start about in 10 minutes. " Jin said almost lying down on the mattress.

Taehyung nodded and jogged to his group.

Jin busied himself in studying the program planning and event guide when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.

"Yo! " It was Hoseok.

"Oh hi bro ! Where're your twins ? "

"Oh they went for their group. Isn't Tae there too ?"

Jin nodded as Hoseok placed his sit beside him.

"By the way, where's Joon? " Jin asked .

Hoseok pointed at a random side . " There. Pulling Jimin out of his car. His kid is a scaredo."

Jin made an O shape mouth.

"Have looked through the schedule? Maybe there is an event where parents gonna participate too ." Hoseok asked.

"Then obviously I won't. I don't want to ruin my beauty by running and sweating may cause rashes on my smooth skin."

"Honestly tell me bro.Do you really go 3 times spa a week? "

"No I take beauty treatment at home. "

"Duh?-_-"

"Hey Hyung! " Namjoon put down stuffs on the mat and captured his sit and sighed "Jimin is not less then a scared Lizard . "

"Joon , are you going to participate in the parents event ?" asked Hoseok.

"Yep , maybe . Jimin requested me and I don't want to disappoint him ."

"Me too. " Hoseok clapped non stop .

"The program gonna start ."

The programme started with a short boring speech of the principal. Though it wasn't that big but no one paid heed to her much.

The MC started "Now today's event , annual sports of Songju kindergarten is going to start with a welcome dance prepared by the student of things institution. "

With a clap of the teacher in a disciplined manner the students entered the ground in qeues .

Jin started shooting the display in his video camera and smiled as he found Tae on the third row . He zoomed in the camera to shoot Tae properly . Sadly Tae wasn't doing properly instead he was doing the antithesis of his classmates . He even stopped at certain times to catch up with others but eventually did the same mistakes.

Jin slapped in disappointed.

Next even was relay......
MC : Now the relay for nursery section is gonna start . We have five sections for this group.
Group pink
Group blue
Group yellow
Group black
Group red

Taehyung was in group red with Jungkook , Jimin and Jeonghan.

Tae was positioned on the second point and Jungkook the last . First will be Jeonghan. Tae have to pass the stick to Jimin who's on the third point.

Jungkook waved his hands from his point to his fellow mates."All the best guys ."

"Thanks "

The whistle was blown and Jeonghan ran with the stick in full speed and pass it to Tae. Tae was a little bit slower than others. He saw on his left and found his competent Bambam faster than him so he put on much more strength and soon he reached Jimin and passed him. Jimin was faster from before but unfortunately he tripped on his own footsteps and fell down and bruise himself.

Still he tried to get up and continue but the wound was horrendous. Though he tried his best to pass the stick to Jungkook but at that time he was already too late. Jungkook ran faster but too late they came fourth . Bambam's team member Jackson already lifted up the ribbon and won. The others came running towards Jimin.

"Jimin , are you alright? " Jeonghan patted Jimin's shoulder.

"It's hurting." Jimin winced in pain as he touched the spot.

"That looks terrible. Let's go to hyung. " Jungkook helped him to get up and the three held him and took him to Namjoon.

"Baby , are you alright? " Namjoon's hugged Jimin and he started to cry on his chest.

"Baby , why are you crying ? Strong boys don't cry ?"

"Because we lose " Jimin sniffed.

"Bro , it's alright! " Jungkook banged Jimin's back.

"I'm sorry ah..." Jimin cried even more.

Jin knelt down and held his shoulder.

" Try better next time. " Jhope tries to give hope.

"What if we loose again? "

" Yeah . Then what will we do ? " Tae added.

Jin stared intensely into Jimin's eyes and spoke." Don't loose hope and remember, ' Next time isn't lost always'."