Chapter 2

I was looking through closed eyes at the slave auction room as people were sitting down.
I had heard the rumours and the news that doflamingo had the most important and rarest person in the world to sell.

Although its somewhat true no one gave a shit about me a week ago. A week ago i was a navy rookie who didn't follow the rules, and wanted vengeance on a warlord.
In the end i willingly gave myself to him in order to save some children he was going to make into slaves.

As i sat their and nibbles on my shoulder i could hear a certain group of voices.
"Robin~swann why are we here."
"Rumours about this boy is he isnt human. If so I'm blowing our money on him. I hope he is who i think he is."
"But meat!"
"He seems weak."
"Luffy-ya he willingly gave himself up apparently."
"Why?"
"Apparently he swapped his life for some children."
"He seems nice! He should be in our crew!"

Although i was quite a distance away i could tell they were good people and actually hoped they would win.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO SABODY AUCTION!" Today we have the rarest and most priceless auction in history. He goes by Shuteye. He has the power of gods eyes. "

He whipped me to force my eyes open as people gawked in awe.

" ITS HIM LUFFY! "

Everyone started bidding reaching billions and the straw hats went to 1bil and someone went higher but they couldn't.

" I add my fortune of 2bil to the straw hats 1billion beli offer."

No one went higher and they won thankfully.

When everyone left they took all my banks details and the money straw hats had before i left following the crew.

"Shishishi! Join our crew!"
"Technically he's our slave, he has to do whatever you want him to."
"I release you. Now will you join us?"

His crew and ally went to beat him up as i started laughing.
"It would be an honour luffy, and thank you robin for making your crew bid so high for me."

"Your eyes are shut. But yet you smile and see everything?"
"That would be correct law. Please forgive my rudeness i just call people by their names not titles or nick names."
"They called you shut eye."
"Ye. I was a marine until last week... But now they want my head for existing."
"That's why i wanted you! I want to know everything about the gods eyes."
"There isn't much to know. I can do anything with it. I can control other peoples devil fruits and a person in general, i can make them do things by putting a command into their head however it wont work if they want to do it. I can delete devil feuits permanently if i kill the devil fruit wielder. "
" Do you have someone specific? "
"Donquixote Doflamingo. That bastard will die."
"Why? Hes my target!"
"He killed my daughter and wife in front of my eyes. I watched then scream and cry for help and i was held down forced to watch. After that i got gods eyes and declared him my enemy."
"You joined the navy to find him?"
"Aren't you just one smart sexy pirate haha!"