Heart To Heart

Hazel-

I sat on the bed and cried until some one came in the room. I looked up it was Stefan. Oh great, what does he want.

S- Are you okay?

H- Im great, thanks for asking

I said it in the most sarcastic voice i could.

S- You know we wont hurt you, you dont have to be scared of us.

H- Im not, i just hate the lying. i would have been fine if you just would have told me. i mean i have known Caroline forever, she couldnt even tell me this. She had rather everone else know, Elena! over me, i mean wow how mean can she get.

S- She was just trying to proctect you.

H- I can protect my slef i have been on my own for the last couple years, i went through everthing on my own. I aready knew and were best friends with originals and a vampire, lexi.

S- I thought you were with your aunt?

H- Turns out she doesnt like me and kicked me out. I was living with all different mates, thats where i met lexi in a club and we became goofd friends and i shared an apartment with her, The only people that were there were Lexi and the michealsons.

S- What about Matt, Caroliene, Tyler, Bonnie, Elena and Jeremy?

H- They never texted or called Except Care, Tyler and Jer and that was once every three months.

S- Look if i was them i would have came to see you every other week.

H- Thanks Stefan.

I sat there a layed on his chest,

----------------------------------------------------

Stazel moment

like AND COMMENT X