Ch-2

<Taeyong>

<Taeyong>

I watched, eyes wide with shock and horror visible on my face, as the man fell in front of me and blood seeped through his body. I was shaking with fear. I looked up and in front of me, A giant man was standing, four men alongside him.
He then smirked when he saw my shaking frame and asked smugly

"So you are Taeyong..?"

I shakily nodded my head and stuttered "what do you want from me?"

He chuckled and replied

"Nothing much, just you come with us and then, no harm done to anyone".

I wanted to run but clearly I couldn't. This guy who was standing in front of me, was way stronger than me and I didn't stand a chance against him. I heard a faint 'Grab him' and I was suddenly between two men who grabbed onto my arm with such force that I was stuck to my place. I could feel bruises forming.

Suddenly I was lifted up in the air and then very roughly dropped on a hard surface. It seemed that the giant man had shifted into his wolf form. Then suddenly he started running and I heard him howl. A signal to all his members, it clearly said 'we got him'.
It probably referred to me, I had to grab his upper body to not fall off. I wanted to run off but why wasn't I?
Oh, probably because they are all stronger than me.

After a few minutes of strong winds and crunches of branches we had reached a big mansion. I was awestruck. Never had I see such a beautiful mansion..
And then suddenly everything went black.

═══════════════════

I was tossing and turning until I woke up. I snapped my eyes open and looked around. I sat up and stared at the door and as if on cue, it opened and in came a small man. I am short but he is shorter. He smiled when he saw that I was up.
"Hey!"
He greeted me with a wide smile and I smiled back a little. I clearly remember what happened with me but there is no point in stressing over it. They will let me go when they want.
I was staring off into space until the guy shook me and said

"You okay?" I replied with a nod and then he nodded along, taking it as a affirmation. He smiled again and said "I'm Ten, what's your name?"
I smiled at him, he seems like a nice person with a bubbly nature, maybe it wouldn't be so bad here.
I replied while smiling a little "Taeyong"

He nodded his head and said
"Jaehyun sent me to check on you and take care of you, if you have any injuries but you don't seem to have any. But! If you need anything, I am always around the corner."

He grinned and I smiled back, feeling a bit more comfortable until I asked
"Whose Jaehyun?"

He just shook his head and said
"You will find out on your own, he might come up in a few seconds."
And it seems he was correct as the doors opened again and in came a tall man, built and all handsome, I was struck by his beauty.

He was definitely an alpha, he had that leader vibe around him and then our eyes met and then, there was suddenly electricity in my body, I had a surge of energy. I could clearly smell him, that intoxicating smell reaching my nostrils and calming me. His smell was like no other. And when I opened my eyes again I was met with his face right in front of me. His smell just got stronger and I had to control myself to not jump at this fine specimen.
I had heard about it and if he is feeling what I am feeling then we are definitely made for each other.
My suspicion was correct when we both whispered at the same time
"Mate"
"Mate"
Oh, It will definitely not be bad here.

<Jaehyun>

I was working when Johnny, my second in command, came back and said
"The job's done, Jaehyun"

I nodded my head and looked up at him,
"Good job, Johnny, could you please send Ten to where you have put the boy. Although we kidnapped him, no harm should be done to him, as he has done nothing wrong."

Johnny nodded his head at my request, and immediately went out to find his mate.
Being an alpha is hard but what can I do. I haven't found my mate yet but I wish to find them soon. I would be fine with anyone. I am sometimes stressed and I really need someone to care for me. It's been quite a few minutes since I sent Johnny, I should visit the newcomer.
Mystic Tails alpha, owes me a lot and that idiot has totally ignored my kind warning. So I decided to kidnap their pack's treasure.
That boy is a gem, nobody would want their pack's only pride to go in someone else's hands.
I stopped in front of his room and immediately, the smell of cherry mixed with wood came. That smell had my mind in a frenzy. It was surely coming from this room and I immediately opened the door, and almost on instant, my attention was on the boy sitting on the bed. His eyes locked with mind and my breath hitched. He was truly the most beautiful omega alive on earth. His face, his scent, his everything was pulling me towards him, so without wasting a second I went towards him and leaned on him. His face inches away from mine, and he had his eyes closed. Ten had left, sensing that it was a matter, that was none of his concern. Suddenly his eyes opened and I was met with literal stars in his eyes, he was staring at me with such intensity. Nobody has made me feel like, no one has such a effect on me and that could only mean one thing...

I was correct when we both whispered
"Mate"
"Mate"
Oh, he definitely is in my hands now

And when he smiled at me, you could call me the happiest alpha alive on earth,
Because the moon goddess had gifted me the most precious person out there.
The elders were right, the moon goddess Never makes the wrong choices, Never.

I hugged him and nuzzled my head in his neck. Scenting him. He had a scent I would never get tired of. He had copied my action, and was sniffing my neck. I smiled at his cuteness and then pulled back to kiss his head.

"I have finally found you, my love, and you are to never leave me, because just at the first glance I knew, that I can't be without you.., not now, not ever."

___________________________