Chapter 2:It got worst

"Are you okay " he said again. Yeah im fine I muttered under my breath. "Im sorry I bump you it was an accident". "That's okay." I stood up and there was an akward silence for a sec,until I broke it."Well I got to go bye". I turned around without looking at him and went to the opposite direction. "What was that" said Asia." what was what?"

"Ohh dont act smart with me,you know what I'm talking about".

"Well sorry but I really don't know what your talking about."  I said to her without looking into her eyes.I knew if I look in her eyes she will know what's up. So I told her I was gonna be late to class and that I got to go.I didnt wait for a response I just walk as fast as I can. As I reach to class I realize I was 5 minute early.I went to my seat and thought to myself, Did I actually talk to David? This was a surprise to me because I plan to ignore David for the rest of the school year. But I guess that didn't work as I plan for it to be. But I don't get why does he act like we strangers. I didn't plan for us to not talk to each other ,but instead he stop talking to me. I remember the last time we talked.

#FLASH BACK#

#Text message#

Riana: I didnt tell

David: Yes u did

Riana: But I didn't

David: Then how did she know?

Riana: She Said she guess.

David: You lying,I knew I should never trust you,just like u did with my first secret that u told Brittney. You B####.

#FLASH BACK OVER#

THE worst part is that I never did tell his secret. He didn't trust me.That's when he stop talking to me.Ugh life was hard after that  ,and it was worst when he had a girlfriend name Jenna.He claims he love her, and I wonder does he even know what love is!!??!?! 

"Riiiiiiiiiiing,!!!!!!!"(Bell ringed)

"Okay class take your seat and I hope you did your homework because we are going to learn the tone in Vanessa's  poem.We are also going to learn how this can relate to you." I didn't do the homework, I forgot all about it."And I  want Riana to tell us what she learn from the poem called Life ,written by Vanessa". Ohhh great the day got worser.