𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓪𝔂

I woke up the next morning packing up my clothes and putting them in a big box. I knew I was gonna miss atlanta but now i'm moving cause my fathers meet some woman online named sherlonda gualdan . he looked okay but I was gonna miss the food, my friends, and last my boyfriend who I had been with for  4 year. I had already told him he was sad but he will live. I finished packing up all my clothes and loaded up the car and shut the truck door. 

''hey buttercup I know that your sad but cheer up okay '' your dad said  trying to cheer you up you smiled and hoped in the back seat and facetimed your bestfriend . you where hopping the woman your dad was dating/marring was nice (hehehe). ''da how many hours do we got till we arrive.'' you asked mad, hungry and tired . ''we got about 10 more mins okay just hold on and your stuff arrived at the her house ok''. he said yawning but still smilling.

(𝒜𝓉 𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝐻𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒)

my dad took out all our bags and knocked on the door. we waited and a kinda short but tall woman with big lips opened the door. she hugged my dad tight and just smiled at me. '' come on you two kay your rooms upstair and  take a shower and change out them clothes okay I cooked some food,'' she said smiling and being happy . you shook your head and went to your room.

(𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓑𝓮𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶)

(Kay Pov)

I walked in my room and turned on the light I was so happy when I saw my bedroom. I got off my bed and  went to pick out some clothes to take a bath I walked in the bathroom I was so amazed of how they pulled it of ,

(𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶)

I walked over to my shower and ran some hot water I took out my bag a with my  soap and ect

I walked over to my shower and ran some hot water I took out my bag a with my  soap and ect. got undressed and hoped in the shower was so realaxing i got my razor and shaved  my legs, under arm and private area. i rensed off the soap and got out the shower . i dried off and put my outfit on 

(without shoes you have on black jelly flip flops )

(🅓🅞🅦🅝🅢🅣🅐🅘🅡🅢)

i walked downstair smelling chicken and other things i walked in the kitchen to see a whole feast on the table. i saw cornbread,greens,ham,macaroni, fried chicken, ham ,and dressing . '' hey buttercup i see you got dressed sit down and eat okay''. your dad said you got a plate and got su macaroni,greens chicken,and cornbread. you sat at the table with your phone you looked up from your phones to see a fine ass darkskin boy with tattoos in a white t-shirt and black basketball shorts and a chain that said NBA YOUNGBOY. he walked in the kitchen and you heard him and his mom arguing it was loykey funny. ''KENTRELL GUALDEN I'M FINNA KICK YOU BLACK MONKEY ASS''. she said mad as hell you laughed and ate your food everybody had calmed down and sat at the dining table . you all got along ever with his mom ''Sherlonda'' but you call he momma. 

(Kay Pov)

i walked up the stairs to my room i plopped on my bed i just staired at the sealing for a while. i put my iphonex on the charger. and fell into my deep slumber

𝐸𝒩𝒥𝒪𝒴