Chapter 1

I could feel the straps gripping onto my body tighter each time I tried to break free,I could hear the sounds of e girls from the rooms opposite me and the repetitive sound of my heartbeat going quicker and quicker the more I inhaled the fumes of the warehouse.All I knew from then on was that all hope was lost and that nothing could stop what would happen after this.
1 year earlier
Serilda's POV:
I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling,looking at the pattern it made.It almost seemed as though they were making some sort of rhythmic dance and I was the viewer waiting to see what they would do next.For a minute I felt as though the ceiling was coming to life till my sister jabbed me with her elbow,seeing as she was so skinny it hurt more.

"Serrieeeeee I told you to move over just because your older by 10 minutes doesn't mean you can take the bed all to yourself"she moaned as she hit me again.

"I'm sorry I was just daydreaming"I replied softly as I moved up nearing the edge.

Sometimes making sacrifices for your twin sister wasn't that bad especially when she was all you had.

"Good you're awake get ready in the next 30 minutes so you don't miss the bus I need to go and check on Rachel"Alexis said as she slammed the door behind her.

"I need to go check on Rachel"Zaliki mimicked"Why does she care so much about that stuck up brat of hers we are her kids too"she continued as she began to get out of our bed.

"Hmmm maybe...and correct me if I'm wrong,maybe it's because Rachel's her actual daughter and we're her foster kids"I said laughing at Zaliki's facial expression.

"Ok maybe your right but she could at least say she loves us once in a while"she mumbled to me but more so to herself.

"I love you and that's all the love you really ever need"I said as I kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Ok stop getting all emotional on me"Zaliki said as she distanced herself from me "What are we going to wear to prove we're rich when we really aren't"She said as she bit her lip in frustration.
********************************************
"How can she make us catch the bus...by ourselves"Zaliki complained as she avoided all the cracks on the pavement

"To be fair the schools only a few miles away" I said as I walked in sync with her.

"Then how come Little Miss Rachel Adams got to be dropped off in Alexis's car"Zaliki replied all knowingly

"Ok you may have a point there"I replied laughing at how she could see the negative in almost everything.
As we made our way to the bus stop I could sense something unusual about our daily trip there.Its the feeling that someone's following you but once you look back no ones there,one of those creepy feelings that make the hairs on your arms stand straight and your heart beat faster than it usually does.

"Ughhh is it just me but can you hear that irritating noise it keeps going budum budum repetitively...as if it's stuck on replay"My sister moaned in agonising pain"It's getting louder"This time she fell on her knees ears still clasped with her hands.
I didn't know what she was talking about all I could hear was silence,yet it didn't feel silent it was as though something was there.It may have been a public area but the chances of getting kidnapped where pretty high in our circumstance.And then as I felt my heart beat begin to run as normal,my sister collapsed on the ground.

"Zaliki!" I shouted as I knelt beside her.

Then down I went to.
********************************************
So I hope you guys liked the first chapter it may seem dull but It'll get better I promise.