Chapter 2

Zaliki's POV:
I screamed.
That was the first thing that came to my mind,in a situation where you are in a white room with your sister and tied to a chair.Any sane normal person would have done the same in my position,well besides Serilda obviously.

"Stop screaming they're gonna hear us"She whispered to me as she struggled to break free from the straps.

"Stop moving it hurts I complained the straps only going to dig in more to your skin"I replied rolling my eyes "And that's the whole point of screaming to be heard and to be allowed to LEAVE!" I shouted the last part just to get my point acrosss which of course pissed my sister off more than she already was.

"One how can you feel it if we're not even tied together and two if they hear you shouting like that they're going to kill you" she replied as she rolled her eyes at me back.

"Ok do not roll your eyes at me you may be 1-"but I was cut off by a tall,slim pale female with blonde white hair that reached shoulder length and piercing green eyes that enticed you making you want to listen to every word that came out of those pink full lips of hers.Compared to the many girls I've seen she's by far the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life.As I stared at her in contempt my sister broke the silence.

"Sorry but who are you?"She said raising her eyebrow trying to appear fearless yet I could see the way her voice broke as she asked.

"My apologies Miss Svana"the woman answered her voice so eloquent as she pronounced each symbol "My name is Francoise and I am your Informer"she said as she bowed.

"Our what!"I replied

"Your informer i was sent by central to collect you"she replied as she began to walk closer to us.

"And why would you be collecting us"Serilda half shouted half cried no longer trying to hide how scared she was.

"You do know that you two are the chosen ones?"She asked questionably as she crossed her arms.

"The chosen ones"I gasped "Are you on drugs or something because that only happens in fairytales,movies or tv shows"I replied rolling my eyes and scoffing at her.

"They must have wiped any trace of your original memory"Francoise said more so to herself "This going to be harder than I initially thought it would be"she mumbled to herself again.

"Can someone please explain why we're still tied up like this"I moaned.
********************************************
This is pretty short but I promise they'll gat longer as the story progresses.