character

Ragini POV
Its been a year since laksh has forgiven  me .things have change so much now
pari Bhabhi is 9 month pregnant now it was difficult for her to conceive   but medical science has improved so much na these days ....
well our  swara is also a month pregnant .
don't think  it's a double treat instead its triple dhamaka. (Big.wala)
U naughty creature  don't move ur mind somewhere else actually uttu's marriage is fixed just due to bhabhi's pregnancy it was delayed ........
every one r so exicited to meet new small member s .
Adarsh Bhai was like dumb when he got to know the gud new I still remember that time
Past
Ap-adarsh aj toh jaldi ata.....Maine tumhe jaldi bulaya tha na (ragini pov - actually Bhabhi was undergoing some kind of treatment and its being so much of time Bhai already has lost hope .so he used to ignore all kind of stuff which indicate toward baby)
Adarsh - maa busy tha  ......
Ap- are  ye kya baat hue.....tu mere baat nahi sunega toh tera beta Bhi tere bat na sunega jaa...
Swara- sahi pakre hai

Adar- maaaa ...he turned toward ap only to witness pari blushing and all family smiling showing there battese(all teeth)
it  didn't take a  min for him to realise that he is soon  gonna be father .......
We can't described  special moment  instead its can be just observe so was the case there  .....everyone has tears as Bhai was on his knees hugging bhabhi whispering thanks to her
Dp - are Bhai methaye mangwaooo mai dada banne wala huuu......
Past end
Her POV continue
After that  day everyone's life changed
Adarsh Bhai handled over a part of maheswari industry to sanskaar with other business too declaring as his part of share .....papa and Chacha now are less frequent to Office.
Maa and Chachi are all time avalible service to pari Bhabhi .every time eat this eat that
do this and so on non  ... It feel sooooo gud to see them .....
Swara is samelike before  but for  uttara she is a  like training teacher who is teaching  basketball champion how to be master in football that too in few days she was teaching her what to do and what not in her in laws house ....and obviously how to behave in front of family and hubby ......
For her special training I thing she really should get extra care from sanskar (wink).
Laksh is so independent now he has established a new branch of maheshwari ...in totally new field ...well its stiill not till MI 's height right now but will reach soon ...I am sure seeing  his dedication  I can say that day is very near    .....
Every one are so happy as if   enjoying their best days of life except one only one
Hear is the  End of this part their is a slight change in story as well as last part sorry for mistake  and  guess who is sad it very simple
To inform u one interesting role is there also i.e of uttara to be sil smiriti
She is laksh pa .....