I am not gonna get pregnant idiot!

Caitlin went to every store in the city. She tried looking for the perfect outfit. And the perfect price. She has this thing for gerard,  and it seems he has a thing for her too! She decided to go H&M. She found the perfect outfit, she quickly paid and left. She called gerard and asked what time he will pick her up. He said 8! OMFG! I ONLY HAVE LIKE 5 HOURS TO GET READY! She tought. She did hear neatly to the side. She wore a blue strapples dress, with a black belt right below her " Circular objects " At the bottom of the dress was rinstoness fading to a beautiful purple. She wore black high heels that matches with her black purse. She took out her phone and called Megan.

Omg! Megan is this really happening?

Yes it is! Lucky.. I don't have plans today, might as well go  play with Bryan

Oooooo, bryan and megan sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

SHUT UP!

Don't deny it.

I bet you'll get pregnant by the end of tommorrow!

MEGAN! I'm not gonna get pregnant you idiot.

Surreeeee

Well I gotta go now, ill text you after the date.

She put her phone in her purse and went outside, there a standing gerard in a tux.

" Ready to go my sweet caitlin?  " He asked sweetly handing his hand out to her.

" Let us run into the night! " She said accepting his hand, and took off.