Angel

I wake up and to my surprise I am in a random bedroom. I look around not noticing anything familiar except for the body next to mine. Wait, body? I take a closer look and notice it's Levi sleeping. He must've carried me here.

*Levi stirs*

"Good morning angel." he said as he opens his eyes.

"Angel? Since when did you call me that?"

"Ever since I realized how beautiful you look." Levi said in a whisper.

*Mikasa looks at him, making sure he was fully awake. And he was. All attention on her*

"W-what did you just say?" She asked

"You heard me." He said as he winked.

Mikasa looks at him, frowns and then turns her back on him.

"Don't go calling other girls beautiful when you already have a girlfriend." Said Mikasa

Levi stopped and stared at her back. His breath was shaky for a second and then he sat up on bed.

"Mikasa, I'm not doing it because I want to."

"That makes no sense. If you didn't want to then just break up with her" exclaimed Mikasa still with her back to him.

"It's not that easy, you wouldn't understand."

"Then help me to understand!" Mikasa said angrily as she stood up.

"Why are you getting so angry for?" Asked Levi

"I'm not angry. Im not angry that my best friend got back with his ex and didn't tell me. I'm not mad that my best friend came to this party with that ex. As a matter of a fact, I'm happy for you two" she turned around and looked him in the eye and faked a smile "I'm happy that you guys can be together. You guys actually make a really cute couple."

Levi looked at Mikasa in frustration and frowned. He was so hurt by those words that she said that he couldn't stop himself from saying "Yeah I am really happy that I got back with Petra. She makes my world complete. Hey I heard that Jean boy has a thing for you? Why not give him a shot? I'll be routing for you."

He then realized what he said and looked up to Mikasa. She wasn't crying but she had on the saddest expression ever. Levi was shocked at her expression that made his heart ache. She looked at Levi and then back at the floor.

"Mikasa I didn't mean to say it like that." Said Levi.

"Yeah, maybe I will give him a try." She says and exits the door.

Levi looks at the door and then his hands. He puts them up to his face and says a faint  "fuck" and rethinks the whole conversation and what went wrong. It was too early in the morning for his heart to be aching he thought.