Amazing 2 choice quiz

When we finally got of the boat we carried on walking to zanban city, I soon noticed Gon was talikng to tgw captain so I atopped in my tracks and went over to him. Kurapika and Leorio did the same.

"Y/n, Kurapika and Leorio, the captain told me to head to that cedar tree!"

"Ok, lets go " I answered

"But the map says to go here "

Leorio said

"Im goin with Gon and y/n"

Kurapika told Leorio

"Why?"

"Gons actions interest me more then the captains advice"

"Fine, I know it was only short but good luck!" Leorio said as he walked of.

Leorio pov

Hmph i'll go by my self

"Did you hear that the bus to zanban city just goes around in circles?"

I overheard a conversation

Your pov

"Guys I decided to stay with you all a little longer, I know you were all missing me!" Leorio poped out of no where.

I sensed a aura, someone was following us I wouldnt tell them though as they would get more pressurised.

"Wow this place is deserted"

Leorio said.

"Amazing,  amazing TWO CHOICE QUIZ!" I looked to the left seeing an old woman. The man following us finally came out.

"Whos he?"

Kurapika asked

"The guys whos been following us the whole time"

Gon replied

"Why dont we let that guy do the quiz first, to see what kind of questions we will get"

Kurapika told Leorio

"Im fine with that"

"Ok thank you kids"

The man pushed us and went infront of the woman.

"Your mother and lover have been taken hostage, you can only save 1 who do you save? A. Your mother or B. Your lover?"

The woman asked him

"Obviously A as you only have 1 mother, but you can find a new lover"

The man answered

"You may pass"