O N E

Normal POV

A beam of sunlight approached through the large window of taehyung's room and struck his face. The Chirping of birds and the cold breeze came through the louvers made him realize that the morning has come. And guess what the boy was not happy to think about it.

" What do you want me to do then Mijin! I DID EVERYTHING I CAN AND NO SCHOOL ACCEPTS THIS MORON EXCEPT THIS SCHOOL"

Taehyung was sleeping calmly until he heard the loud noise and yelling coming from the downstairs.

"I'M ASHAMED! HOW CAN WE SEND HIM TO A GOVERNMENT SCHOOL?"

It was taehyung's mom. Mrs. Mijin.

"BE ASHAMED OF YOUR CHILD MIJIN! HE IS GOING TO THAT SCHOOL! THAT'S IT"

Taehyung flew out from the bed and tiptoed to the door. He kept his ear on the door to hear the conversation clearly. Though taehyung is a troublemaker, he is afraid of his father Mr. Kim. Not only taehyung, everyone is afraid of him. Even the korean government.

Taehyung was listening to the conversation going on in downstairs until someone pushed the door REALLY hard.

"Ouch!" Taehyung fell on to the ground grabbing his forehead. "What the hell" he muttered under his breath and looked up to see who was the person opened the door. It was non other than his INTELLIGENT brother Kim Seok Jin.

"Ya taehyung. Why are you like this .go get ready for school" Seokjin uttered while giving his hand to taehyung.

"I was getting ready" Taehyung said while ignoring jin's hand and getting up

"Aye my little brother is so immature"  jin smiled.

"I AM NOT IMMATURE!. IM JUST HITTING PUBERTY" Taehyung stormed off to the bathroom while giving seokjin THE FINGER.

"You hit puberty a long time ago idiot" jin laughed and stepped out of his room. Though taehyung always teases jin, He loves his little brother so much.

.......

Mrs. mijin approached Jin as he came down.

"Good morning my baby. Mom prepared your favourite food for breakfast" She giggled while trying to forget the bitter fight she had with her husband few mins ago.

"Aw eomma made pancakes right?" Jin said while sending his hand around mom's neck.

"Ofc I did. Go and eat now will you"
She smiled at her elder son. He was the only one which the Kim family was proud of.

Right then Taehyung came out from his room ready to go to the school. He came down the stairs and saw how his mom was feeding pancakes to his brother.

"Ew gross! The great CEO can't even eat by himself "

Taehyung walked towards the door and grabbed the doorknob.

"Taehyung. Eat and go" he heard his mother's voice.

"Eat my foot" Taehyung stepped out from the house as if he didn't hear anything.

......

Yoomi's POV

"Out of my way garbage"

My body hit against the wall as someone pushed me. I am used to these kind of bullying everyday. I looked front. Jennie and her friends were laughing at me. I sighed. I lowered my head and went to the classroom.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I sat down on my seat without any other bullying. That's when someone grabbed my hair. Jisoo this time.

"Ew you didn't wash your hair?"