Brothers best friend

Betty's pov
Today me and my brother Archie and his best friend jughead are going to are cabin that Archie owns.
But it also means I will be spending 5 hour drive with jughead... you may ask why is it a bad thing it's because I like him since we were little when he helped me up when I tripped and when he stood up for me when Cheryl made fun of my dolls when we were little.

I pack my stuff and went downstairs "ready?" Archie asked and I just nodded my head "jug ready!?" Archie shouted "yup!" Jughead shouts back walking up the stairs form the basement and holy shit he got hot over the summer I was getting wet just looking at him

Jugheads pov
I walk up the stairs to see Betty and god could she get anymore beautiful over the summer oh and I forgot to mention I have a crush on her..."hey Betty.." i said "hey jug.." she said back "let's get in the van we still got to go pick up Veronica and Kevin" Archie said and we all got in the car me and Betty sat in the third roll because knowing Veronica and Kevin they bring a lot of stuff and Kevin said he'll be sitting with Archie in the front and Veronica will have one whole roll to her self and her stuff.

I sat next to Betty who was looking out the window with her window open and her hair flying back she was so beautiful I was having a boner but I tried to hid lets say i wasn't they best at hiding it because she saw "I see someone's horny.." she whispers in my ear because she didn't want anyone to hear her because Veronica and Kevin and Archie were all in the car but Veronica was sleeping and Kevin and Archie were talking but the music was blast loudly "maybe I can help with that.." she said and I smirked at her as she slipped her hands in my pants and began teasing my member

3rd person
Jugheads breath was getting heavier and heavier each time Betty then began rubbing his dick faster "b-betty..." he whispers as his hand trails off to her thighs and began to rubbed her thighs and got higher and closer to her clit each time "Juggy" she says as he puts his hand on her clit on top on her shorts he began to rub roughly on her clit as she began to rub faster on his member "hey guys me Kevin and Veronica are gonna head inside to use the bathroom and eat if yalls wanna come" Archie said "n-no I-it's f-fine well s-stay I-in here...." Betty said trying not to moan "okay well the door are gonna be locked y'all was windows or air conditioner on?" Archie asked "a-air c-condition." Betty said and Archie did and like that they left "oh juggie!!" Betty moans as he gets faster and rubs harder "ohhh!!!" Betty's says as she rubs his member faster "Betty's!!" Jughead says as he slips her hand out of his pants and kisses Betty as he rubs her clit fast and hard and betty moans to th kiss.

Betty pulls away from the kiss and moans loudly as jughead continued to rub her he soon slipped his hand in her underwear and shoved two fingers in her "OOO JUGGIE!!!" Betty says as her head tilted back and she pulls on jughead hair jughead then shoved another finger in her and thrust in and out fast and hard with his fingers "JUGGIEE!!! I NEED YOU!!" She shouts as jughead pulls down her shorts and underwear and he pulls down his pants and boxers and thrust his full length in her and thrust in and out slowly "mmm Juggy faster!" She said as jughead picks up the past and goes much faster as Betty grips on the the sit tops and her eyes rolled back "ahhhh juggie ohhh!!" She said as she short breath Betty was glad she was on the pill just then jughead goes faster and harder "JUGGIE!! IM CUMING!!" She shouts as she released it and hit jughead continued to thrust in and out and at this point Betty was extremely sensitive "JUUGGGG UGHH!!!" She yells and tugs on Jugheads hair "ohh my juggie please I can't ohh I'm close JUGG!!!" She said as jughead just goes faster and faster "ahhh jugg oh my JUGGGIEE!!" She says as she cums for the 2nd time "ohh jug please I can't ohh my!!" Betty said as jughead release in side of her makeing her feel for pleasure "ohh jugg!!" Betty says as jughead pulls his member out of her and goes down a and eat her out "ohhh jug..."Betty's says as soon as jughead finish cleaning her up Betty goes down and sucks on jughead member "holy shit betts..." jughead says as Betty goes faster and and rubbs the part were she could not fit in her mouth "ahh Betts your so fucking good at this!" Jughead says and he cums in Betty's mouth and she swallows it all they both ot there clothes back on and jughead just rubs Betty lightly as everyone enters back in the car "sorry we took so long I hope you to got a long" Archie said as me and jug looked at each other and smiled....