Yawn

"Yawn!" I woke up seeing mommy wasn't next to me in bed. And I knew that smell! It was pancakes! Mommy always makes the best pancakes! I headed into the kitchen and realized that dad was... gone... he ran away mom saw it and never spoke of daddy and all this info came from storm since my father and his were rivals. I never even knew my dad... I wish I did.. I never brought up my dad. But I just wanted to say something about him! What type of person was he? "Mommy .." "yes sweetie"  I couldn't say it but I had to! " what type of person was daddy?" Mommy froze after serving our plates. I sat in my seat. And then my mom smiled which I didn't think would happen. " he was my hero!" My mom explained. "And when I first met him I thought he was crazy! But now he is my crazy hero! He.. was.." my moms voice suck so low. My mommy stroked my hair.. " your hair is bright pink just like your fathers." Mom said. My mom led me to her room and then there was a trunk.... She opened it and I saw a scarf and pictures of him.  My mom put the scarf around my neck. "Just like your father..." my mom shed a tear. I wanted to cry everytime mom cried I wanted to cry. " let's go to the guild... my friends must be waiting for me..." me and my mom Lucy walked to the guild. Since the guild had put a school right next to it I went there. Since fairy tail guild hall is for adults. My mom dropped me off at school while she did all the fun stuff. Honestly it wasn't even a school! It was just like the guild hall but for kids! Storm was talking to Ella who was the daughter that storms and my father feared. I got so much info from storm. I wasn't scared because she was chill just like her father jellal. I let out a sigh and just sat at a table. I thought what it would be like to have a daddy. It was nap time. I feel asleep next to storm. Then the next thing I know I was in mommy's bed and I woke up and it was night! I was so scared because the lights were off. I climbed to the top of a night stand and turned on the light then jumped down. Then I saw that the trunk was open and the scarf around my neck made me feel happier. I saw a blue cat and so many things! Then I saw a picture of me and daddy! Daddy was holding my hand and he was teaching me to walk but... the only thing I wanted to do was... Find daddy.....