A couple years later (3rd person)

13 year old Nashi woke up to rain. And Nashi smelt bacon and headed to the staircase " mom!" Nashi called from up the stairs. " yes sweetie?" Lucy answered. " I-i just... dad knew me when I was 2 was it?" Nashi asked. " no you were a month old and well all those pictures...." Lucy said. " the pictures are.." " they are memories I would love to see your dad have with you...."  Nashi was heartbroken she was so young and he just up and left...  " he left on a mission.... he had no clue you existed." Nashi's heart hurt even more.  " he never came back from the mission..." A tear rolled down Lucy's cheek. " I wanted to tell him but I just couldn't and the day I was gonna tell him for sure.... He went on a mission."  Next thing you know Lucy had tears all over her face...  " I want to look for him!" Nashi yelled. Lucy sniffed. " I can't.... do it.... Nashi I just have a lot-" Lucy got cut off. " I will go my myself." Nashi stated. Lucy sniffed and wiped tears away from her face. My mom packed cookies and 5 water bottles and some fresh breads and lots of jewel and a lacrima that could make me contact her.  "Ask someone to go with you..." Lucy said with her voice breaking up. Nashi nodded and put on a brown sweater and ran to storms house it was very rainy that day and there was thunder.

Storms house.

"Boom!" The thunder sounded like a drum but way louder! Louder x10! "Ding dong." Nashi pressed the doorbell. Storm answered the door Nashi went inside the house. Nashi told her about the mission. And storm came along with the permission of his parents storm also brought a lacrima and food and water  with him Storm brought a huge black jacket with him. "Boom!" More thunder.

Train/Train Station
Nashi and storm ran to the train station. Instead of having tickets they snuck on to a random one. "Ugh..." Nashi hated motion sickness. "I think I'm gonn throw up!" Nashi said covering her mouth. "Ugh..." Storm mourned. Nashi lit a flame on her finger. "You learned magic?" Storm asked. "My mom taught me how to control my magic." "Nice that you have fire magic but I have two types of magic." Storm showed of. Ice was in one hand and water was in another. "Cool!" Nashi had her mind off the motion sickness.

Mist village.
Nashi got off the train and kissed the ground storms scoffed. Nashi looked and one thing needed to be mentioned......

"Storm your clothes!"
"Eek!
Nashi and storm could barely see because of the mist. Storm and Nashi managed to find an inn. Nashi and storm ate little bit of there food Nashi had a cookie and storm ate an apple. And drank water too. Nashi and storm fell asleep.  Nashi and storm woke up and in the morning there was not too much mist. They guessed it was only at night... But they enough dilly dallying they needed to find Nashi's dad.