introduction

p l o t  s u m m a r y

p l o t s u m m a r y

Her father died in an unfortunate accident, or so they thought. The day of his death was the beginning of Rhea's 2nd personality, one that spent years embedded inside her unknowingly, until it finally unleashed itself. A result of Rhea's utmost fear of her manipulative mother, it seemingly wanted to protect the faint-hearted girl, but that soon caught the attention of Peter Parker who quickly saw Rhea as two separate people. Without taking action, he might just lose her to the unruly one who refuses violently to be ruled over, in the name of vengeance.

a l i t t l e n o t e !

Hi! This will be my first Marvel fanfiction, and honestly, I'm really excited to write it! However, if you spot any areas for improvement, do tell me so I can improve my work and make it much more enjoyable :)

d i s c l a i m e r

This story is in no way linked to any of the Marvel movies, it just has the characters from Spider-Man: Homecoming and my own made up characters, there might be snippets of things from the Spider-Man: Homecoming movie, but they won't affect the plot! So this is considered an AU fanfic.

I do not own Marvel, their characters and ideas. All rights go to them and the many amazing people who have brought Marvel characters and the MCU to us. I only own my original characters and plot.