From the Inside (A Father's Descent in the Family Court System)

I am a father. I am a father in the wretched family court system. Everything I am and everything I own has been taken from me. My heart; frozen. My soul; pierced. My mind; tired. I am gone. Abused, neglected, forgotten. I'll never forget the feeling of being told, by the family court, that it was in my daughters best interest, for me not to have contact with her. Not to see her wake up in the morning. Not to see her fall asleep in my arms. Not to hear her first sentence. Not to see her smile every single day. All of a sudden, the man who did absolutely nothing to harm his daughter, was now labeled a threat to his children. Based on absolutely no evidence, I was ordered to stay away from my first born daughter, my angel, my sweetpea, daddys little girl. For four months of my daughters life, I was not allowed an contact. I couldn't hug her. I couldn't could pick her up. I couldn't give her a kiss good night. I was lost, blindsided, belittled, threatened, hated, spat upon, rejected. Would anybody listen to me? Of course not. I had been label no good. I lost my friends, they wouldn't talk to me. Long time friends from childhood didn't want to listen to me. I descended hard. Forcibly evidected from my own house by the county sheriffs department. Given fifteen minutes to collect my lifes belongings and get out of town. I spireled in and out of the homes of friends and family, not knowing where my next bed was or where my next meal was coming from. I was starving for air to breathe. I was suffocated by a piece of paper that read, "No Contact." This was only the beginning.