Adri

"Bye add see you at lunch," I said. There goes my big brother always walking alone as always being alone, I swear someday I'm going to get him the way he used to be. I'm Adriana short but with a lot of power. Walking away from my brother I went heading to chemistry with my friends. Elizabeth kept starring at me for my notes while we were walking to Chemistry.
"Liz, back off or I'll never do your homework again, I'll send you a picture for the test today I promise".
"Jesus Adriana you could of just said that, hot head".
Walking in I got a good glimpse at Brad, he's so gorgeous those flawless cheek bones perfect smile with blonde hair.
"Hey Adriana, ready for the test" he said.
"Y-eah" I said blushingly. God his lips are perfect; all pink and smooth what I'd give to kiss him.
Interrupting my  fantasies with Brad as I sat down the teacher said "Alright class lets get started on the mitosis test".
The bell rang, "Thanks Adriana for the answers, I gave it to half the class as usual" Liz said.
"This is why I hate giving you answers" -
"aww please you love me, but now to P.E" she interrupted .
P.E was over in a flash but it was so tiring and annoying. The bell rang again and now after a long wait it's lunch time, I'm so hungry I can eat a whale. As I exit the locker rooms I see Add waiting under the trees.
"P.E was amazing" I said.
He smiled but didn't say a word, jeez he pisses me off sometimes. He started heading towards the cafeteria and the line was ginormous, enough t cover up am entire stadium.
We looked at each other and as if we knew what we were thinking we headed towards his car to go grab some lunch at home. As we were making a right hand turn another driver came and hit us from the side and scratched us so Adrian signaled him to pull over to the curb.
"Are you kidding me does it look like we have to money to fix this Adrian make him pay".
"It's just a scratch, calm down I can see it from the rear view mirror it's not the end of the world" he replied.
"Not a scratch I swear this guy could of killed us if he luckily were alive"
"Just stay here Adri okay" he said calmly.
I pouted, "fine".
He got out of the car and started examining the scratch and they started laughing. How  the heck can add stay so calm when that dude crashed into us, I feel like flicking that guy for what he did to us now we're going to be late for lunch. Then their was a noise in the street. There was a cars engine roaring like a beast coming down the street at least over 200 miles an hour. He switched to the left lane nand just like that I saw the rim fly off  the left tire...