Serena's answer

The silence went on for 3 more seconds wen Serena finally, said. "Yes!" Darien slipped the ring onto Serena's finger. Darien got up from the ground. then Serena pushed him back down by kissing him.
With the scouts they were watching from a far then,Luna said. "Look our leader is now proposed to and she is the last one to get proposed to." everyone nodded in agree ment. Serena and Darien went back to there apartment. "I'm so happy right now Darien." said Serena holding on to Darien, he looked at Serena and replied. "I fell the sameway Serena this is what i wanted for a long time." Luna watched from the window and smiled. "I'm happy for you guys." after she said that Luna left.
The next day Serena went to see her painted. "Mom i have something to tell you." said Serena  her mother came out and replied. "What is it Serena?" Serena than, found her dad and brother and said. "Can i tell you wen dad and Sammy get down here?" her mother nodded and wen her dad and brother got downstairs. "Ok so yesterday wen i was out Darien pulled me away and he asked me if i would marry him...and i said yes!" Serena's family jumped up and hugged her including Sammy. "That's amazing Serena!" said Serena's mother from that day forward Sammy wasn't an idiot to Serena.