Chapter 2

Flashback(Lucas's POV)

???:Hey Lucas can you help me with some my maths?

Lucas:Sure Lauren!

Lauren probably the most popular girl in school and I was just a bit but I don't care about it. I had this big crush on her since middle school. It was love at first sight but now she has a boyfriend named Brad and I can't handle that guy. That will probably sound selfish but I can't wait for them to broke up.

Now Lauren and I were doing homework at her house. I love her family and her brother is one of my best friends (Harry) and he knows about my feelings.

Some hours have passed and I had finished my work with Lauren but I didn't want to leave until we heard a knock on the door. It was Brad, he entered the door and kissed Lauren right in front of me. It completely broke my heart so I just ran away.

End Flashback

Lucas's POV

That was the last time I saw her and now here she is in the crowd looking at me. I didn't care about her now since I'm still heartbroken but my body wants her so much... STOP LUCAS!!Focus on putting that some of bich Vince DOWN.

I went backstage running, why?I don't know but I was just looking for Travis. Needed someone to talk. I couldn't find him.

???:Sir he left!

I was thinking where did he go but my thoughts were cut off by a girl being carried by security.

Lady:LET ME GO!!!

security:Sorry but McMahons are not allowed here!

I heard the name McMahon and ran towards them.

Lucas:Let her go!!

Security:Sir she is a McMahon.

Lucas:Don't worry I got it. Leave!

They left like they were told and I was looking at probably one of the daughters of Vince. I decided to be cool with her.

Lucas:Who are you?

??:Tori...Tori Lynn McMahon!

Lucas:What are you doing in our show? If you don't know well this is the next big thing. This is the company that will put Vince's company down.

Tori:I know what this is and I wanted to be a part of it!

I had a "WTF" face. I was confused because this could be a plan of Vince to put us down.

Lucas:Why?

Tori:Because they told me that I don't have the level to become a WWE diva and not even the level to go to NXT. I just wanted to be like my husband.

Lucas:Who is your husband?

Tori:The...The Undertaker...and I wanted him to join BCW too but I don't even know if will accept it.

OMG, I can't believe this...if we have the Undertaker on our side this will be easy to grow.

Lucas:Aight!But let me tell you something...

She nodded.

Lucas:You will have to train like the others and I hope this is not a plan of Vince because if it is, not only is Vince and his company going down but I'll have all BCW women's locker room chasing your lazy ass. UNDERSTOOD??

She nodded again and left with a big smile on her face. I want to my locker and send a message to Alex.

Alex's POV

I am chilling in my hotel room with Alexa. Yes, me and Alexa are together and we have a little fun you know. We were making out until my phone vibrated.

Alexa:I thought you turned that off babe.

Alex:Sorry love just give me a sec.

I took my phone and saw a message on the group BCW.

Lucas: MCMAHON ON THE HOUSE!!

"WTF" Mcmahon on the house what does he mean about that. Vince came to our show? Vince owns out show? My phone vibrated again and saw that Lucas had put a new girl in the group.

TorimcmahonWWE join the group.

Alexa:Babe put that phone away and cuddle with me!!

Alex:Wait just let me call Lucas.

On phone:
Lucas=L
Alex=A

L:Hey man

A:Yo are you crazy?

L:Chill out. What are you talking about...

A:"MCMAHON ON THR HOUSE"

L: *laughs* That's a plan that I got don't worry about it

A:Lucas I am serious tell me

L:Fine, this girl came backstage when everyone like left and it was me, I saw her being carried by security and got to them, then I start talking with her and she told me that Vince said that she doesn't got the level to be in WWE not even in NXT.

A:Lucas BCW is not something for opportunities...BCW is vengeance.

L:I know but this girl is married to someone that you will be like WOW.

A:Shoot!

L:The Deadman, taking souls and digging holes, THE UNDERTAKER

A:REALLY?Is he joining us?

L:She said that she would see but I will see what she got and then will see if she is joining the brand or not!

A:Look, I got 2 good news for you!

L:I hope that those make my day

A:They will because one: me and Alexa are together and two: She wants to join BCW but there is one condition...

L:HOLY SHOOT! Alexa Bliss is BCW now? OMG can't believe it and plus she is with you Damn congrats.

A:She is thee Only GODDESS in BCW!

L:Fine.

Alexa:Babe hang up and cuddle me.

A:Look I have to go aight see ya

L:Use protection

A:Too late brotha.

End of call

Alex:Come here goddess.

Me and Alexa started making out again and fell asleep on each other's arms.

Travis's POV

Lucas told me everything about this thing with that McMahon and told me that our brotha Alex is happy with Alexa.

I am here working out since I got nothing to do. I know I just had a match with Lucas and I am working out. Call me crazy haha.

I was almost finished when I heard a voice coming my way.

???:Looking good handsome, hope you'll have some time to help me on my workout...

---

I saw everyone that send me their characters on the comments and I thank everyone. In this chap I just saw fit the carachter of VictoriaSampsel2.

The others don't worry because all of you will appear on this book but give some time aight.

Thx guys again and if u have any ideas just say it in the comments.😋💪