0⃣2⃣

✍🏽 ţʏקıňɢ
_~*(englιѕн novel)*~_

*ТHE*
*DESIROUS RURAL BOY*

Written
By👉👇
мaмeeвlew💙
(Abdulrahman Maryam)

Wattpad👉Mamyblew2

0⃣2

He was told to come inside the room,and he went in at once.

"Why didn't you waste much time coming back?"
Lawal asked as Ahmad got seated on the only chair in the room.

"They say i must fill all the pots in the house with water before eating anything."

Lawal laughed and assured him not to worry,that things would change. He went to the door and ordered Musa to bring a plate of yam for Ahmad. He went back to his big bed and continued to entertain Ahmad with stories about city life, how everybody was free to do anything at his or her own wish and on the chances of getting rich within a short period.

The one that interested Ahmad most was how Lawal bought his new phone Samsung note 5 and his new ladies motorcycle. Still, he was in a dilemma as to whether to believe him for he knew Lawal was a talkative fellow. He could cook up anything in order to keep the atmosphere lively.

'That day was friday' lawal was saying',

"I was in restaurant eating fried eaying fried rice with chicken....

Ahmad who was very hungry swallowed some saliva😋😂,He imagine how delicious and sweet the dish would be.

"When one of my friend bumped into me,his name was Tanko,i told him to have some drinks but he insisted he wasn't in the mood,that he was searching for the person that he was expecting to come and buy his two motorcycle and two new Samsung note 5 and iPhone 6+ phone,he told me he was in a short of the money he would spend at the weekend. I said in my mind that it was my opportunity to own my own motorcycle. I asked him how much would he sell the items as i had seen the motorcycles and was envying him of them. He said twenty thousand naira.

"The phones or one if the motorcycle" Ahmad asked as he could not believe the cheapness of the items".

Lawal smiled naughty and replied "Everything".

He continued immediately. I count twenty thousand naira out from the remaining money in my pocket and gave it to him as part of the payment.

When we got back to our apartment,i gave him five thousand naira which i kept for miscellaneous expenses.

Lawal stopped and shifted the center table towards Ahmad for Musa to drop the food he brought it, it was roasted chicken with fried potatoes and egg.
Musa dropped the plates that carried on the hand. In the other one was a small wash hand basin. A cup of drinking water was inside the basin. After dropping everything on the table, he dressed up the foot of the bed and lay supine.

Lawal asked Ahmad to the plates and continued his tale, 'Then,I thought of what next to do.

Luckily for me,the person who was to buy those items was our friend. He came with the money. I deceived him, telling him that Tanko had told me to collect all the money from him. Initially, he refused to give me the money.

Later, he insisted that i should give him cover note,to show that i received some money from him.

In order to get what i wanted,i did as he said and he released the money.

After counting it,i found that i was exactly twenty thousand naira. i quickly took it inside our apartment and told him to come back in some hours and meet Tanko.

Meanwhile he was taking his bath.

When he came out from the bathroom,i dropped the remaining part of the payment for him from the twenty thousand. He got dressed and gave me some local receipts that covered all those items. I demanded that he should convey all the items to our house before going out with the going out with the money. He requested for one thousand naira more for the transportation.

There's no need begging for help to fight someone whom i know i can defeat,even if I'm not healthy. Well i gave him the money. Not because of what he said,but because i was happy.

Are you following?'he paused and looked at Ahmad who had emptied the plated, Ahmad nodded in the affirmation.

Before evening he went on "he delivered everything safely before going to Gombe where he lavishes money on his girlfriends every weekend.

#vote
#comment
#share

*MARYAM ABDULRAHMAN*