4

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

All hope went away like dust. He could faintly remember how great it felt. The great rush of adrenaline in him but that was long gone now. Despite feeling as if he was very close to grasping his freedom he, unfortunately, failed quite miserably. At least now he knew what was separating him from the outside. It was that damn gate.

He just knew he had to wait a little longer for freedom and plan everything more carefully. He'll eventually get out sooner or later. He had to in order to reunite with his family.

After he and Harry went back inside, Harry eventually brought him back in the bedroom. As soon as they entered, he sighed in content when he saw the comfortable bed. He didn't really have any energy left inside him to object so he simply walked towards the bed to sit on it, not waiting for the quiet man to say something.

Noticing that Harry still hasn't said a word, he turned to look at him only to see the man staring at his hand as if he was inspecting it.

He glanced down and looked at them, almost forgetting about his fucked up hand he carelessly injured. He might've acted too recklessly when he tried to take down that gate.

During that time, he felt extremely desperate to get out and just did anything to do so. Although he knew it wouldn't do anything, he felt his anger and hopefulness take over him. He knew he wasn't strong and his weak hands definitely proved that.

"Your hands," Harry pointed out with a serious face, making it unable to see any emotion or thoughts the man had.

"You can just lock me up in this room again and leave. I'll figure out how to clean it," he replied defensively, trying to hide his hands from his view.

He was sure the man was amused on the inside and didn't care at all. Why would he? He did watch the whole thing and didn't stop him at all. He just watched him act foolish and desperate. This was the man who kidnapped him after all.

Harry didn't react to it, he just kept staring at him with an unfazed face but he suddenly closed his eyes and sighed. Which made him even more confused. He wanted to know what he was thinking. The serious face was hard to figure out.

His heartbeat raced, making him grow nervous when he saw Harry walk out of the room without saying a word. His big mouth once again was getting him in trouble. He dared not say anything else. All he could do was watch the door Harry left with confused eyes. He had no idea where he left or what he had planning for him which made him nervous.

Never mind that. He's probably just being left here locked by himself just like he asked. Besides, it's not a problem for him. He could take care of himself and he certainly didn't need help. He just had to figure out how and where he could get the things for his injuries. Was there even a towel he can use to clean up?