2

Yoongi Pov,

well here we go to the cafe they told me to go but first(VANOOS FANS WHERE ARE U??????) let me have a cofee to make my eyes freshier i really like moccacino cofee cuz well who doesnt like moaccacino its like the most enjoyable cofee its not that far maybe like 2 blocks away from the cafe i want ti go so yeah why nottakea cofee........

Sana Pov,

lets goooooooooooooo i want fooddddddsssssss damn im so hungry i dont know why but yeah im hungry and do you know that im going invite yoongi to my house tomorrow cuz yeah school thingy we have so many HW to do while im walking to the store i want to go i feel someone is following me but when i look back none where there so i continue to walk but faster but when i got faster i also feel like He/She get its speed up tp like me so i ran to the store that i cant even look at the street "WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when i heard it i was alive no blood no pain none of it feel like so i try to open my eyes just to see the boy i like a lot laying on the street unconsiuos with pool of blood with him..............

TBC,

heyooo im back i just get back from the hospital again hehehheehehe maybe im going to die soon welll nobody knows it so bye enjoy the story and pls voteeeeeee bye2