When is it that you begin to realize every single moment you spend with him is the most memorable one, the most intense one, the most beautiful one, the most important one. It's when he isn't even around to be apart of that moment. It's when you are all alone in your room thinking of the Witty things he says. Sad yes, I've cried over it a few times myself for more reasons than one but it gives me time to sit and think about things.
  Like the color of his eyes or his crooked little half smile he shoots me when he thinks I'm cute. How he laughs when he finds something genuinely funny. How he watches things and reacts to things when he thinks I'm not looking. I'm always looking. He's so beautiful to me.
  All I ever think about his him. When I read or watch movies I always picture us in context and it always makes me so sad that I know he'll never really know how much I love him or how many reasons I have as to why. There is no limit to the
Things I would do for him. Everything I do and want revolves around this man whose blood could almost run through my veins. Oh how I wish I could build a home in his chest and call his soul my library, call his heart my fireplace, call his thoughts my own.
  The point is... I'm literally in love with him so much it hurts. It drives me crazy to the point I'm running on E but it fuels me so much I'm always still running. He does that to me it's the most painful yet most beautiful thing I've ever encountered. I've never felt so peacefully in agony. I've never felt so happily broken either.
  Nothing's ever hurt so good. The love I have for him is burning and moving fast like wildfire. Have you ever seen a wildfire at night? They are magnificent. Bright and beautiful and equally passionate. They consume everything with a blazing hate. As if it were angry.