Chapter Five

Lex laughed a little and said "How nice of you all to finally join us but it looks like you missed some of the fun." The six members of the Justice League just stood there silent. They looked around the room and finally their eyes landed on the unconscious teens on the floor. Black Canary was the first one to speak "What did you do to them?" Her voice was deadly serious. The two criminals just chuckled at her for thinking she can scare them. Lex then said nonchalantly "We didn't do a single thing. Klarion and I just gave her a direct order and she obeyed." He pointed at Angela.

Their eyes widen when they saw the glowing red markings all over her body and her pitch black hollow eyes. How didn't they notice her before? "What did you do to her?" Canary asked not taking her eyes off the girl. Klarion shrugged his shoulders "We could tell you but we wasted enough time already so let the fight begin." The league looked at him like he's crazy. "You're out numbered. Just give up now there's no way you'll be able to win." said the man of steel. Lex chuckled "Oh we won't be the ones fighting you. She will, AE you know what to do." Her hands glowed bright red and two daggers appeared. "Yes master whatever you say." She obeyed.

After she said that Robin and Miss Martian came out of the shadows sensing they'll be needed. Klarion burst out laughing when he saw the two. "Look who finally joined the party. This is going to be even more fun than what we had planned. AE show them a good time like you did with the others." She let out a sigh "Yes master as you wish." Her voice was strained almost like she didn't want to say it. Then she suddenly lunged herself at them trying to stab each and every one of them. Flash was running around her in a circle waiting to land a hit on her. Suddenly he came straight at her. Angela simply stepped to the side sticking her foot out causing Flash to fall down. While he was falling she quickly stabbed him deeply in the legs but not deep enough to touch the bones. Flash clenched his jaw so he wouldn't scream out in pain.

Before she got another chance to further injure him both Miss Martian and Martian Manhunter tried to enter her mind to get her to stop. Instead Angela channelled some old emotions that will be sure to leave them hollering in sorrow from what she felt in the past. The two martians fell down on their knees becoming overwhelmed from all the suffering, all the rage, all the heartache, and all the torture. They were weeping from every single feeling that was coursing through them. They tried getting out of her mind but Angela wouldn't have it. She kept them that way until they both passed out.

When they did she moved to her next victim or victims, but before she could Green Arrow shot some of his arrows at her. Luckily for her she was able to dodge every single one he fired at her. He mentally cursed himself when another one of his arrows missed, being to caught up in his frustration to notice that Angela somehow was behind him. She was about to stab him when he saw her in the corner of his eye and quickly tried to move out of the way. Key word is tried he ended up getting a small slash on his stomach. The adult archer hissed out in pain at his new wound. Angela wasn't stopping there she ready her daggers and strikes again causing him to be covered in small and large cuts. While she was distracted with GA Superman snuck behind her and grabbed her making her drop her dagger. Angela was struggling against his grip clawing to get out. She back head butted him in the face.

Superman surprised by her sudden action dropped her on the floor. Angela quickly grabbed the dagger and stabbed him in the knee. The man of steel's eyes widen not because of her attempt to harm him. Because it actually worked he collapsed on the floor with his knee bleeding out. His mind is in too much shock to receive the pain. "H-h-how...." He tried to say dumbfounded. Lex chuckled "How is that possible? You don't really think that we send her into a fight with someone indestructible without some leverage, do you? We infused her weapons with kryptonite. Now that we wasted some time lets get back to before." He said the last sentence in an annoyed tone.

While who were still conscious was paying attention to Lex no one noticed Angela sneak behind Robin and put him in a headlock with her blade against his neck. She cleared her throat gaining all of their attention. The two villains smirked at how successful this mission is going while Batman's eyes widen at the sight before him. Then the dark knights expression turned murderous and said venomously "LET. HIM. GO. NOW. OR. ELSE-" Klarion cut him off mid threat. "Or else what, you can't hurt us or her without your precious little bird bleeding out from the throat." It took a moment for his words to start to sinking in. They can't do anything to stop them if they do their youngest member will die. There's really no other choice. "Fine we surrender." sighed Batman. The rest of the members was shocked about what he said but didn't argue.

Lex smirk widen "Good choice now Klarion would you do the honors." The witch boy smiled a demonic smile and chanted "Coercere in omnibus illis." Then everyone on was under heavy restraints except for Lex, Klarion, and Angela. Batman glared at them both causing them to flinch but quickly recompose themselves. "Don't give us that look Bats we know that you would of tried something if we didn't. It's just safety measures, especially when we do this." said Luthor. Batman's head snapped towards him "Do what?" He said threatening.

Lex had a shit eating grin on his face "Why kill you all of course. You didn't really think we would let you go after your surrender, did you? One by one you'll all die starting with Robin." The look on the Dark Knights face made the two villains grateful he's stuck in restraints. Avoid looking at Batman Lex turned to Angela and ordered "Kill him now." She readied her dagger at Robin's neck and when she was about to cut it open Angela suddenly stopped. They all noticed this and Klarion angrily said "What are you doing kill him already?" Instead of doing what he ordered Angela dropped her blade and backed away from them. "No no I won't do it. You can't make me, not any more." She almost yelled.