Where Am I?

Please note that the stain arc no longer exists. Toga and Dabi are already league members.

|~| 6 months before U.A entrance exam |~|

Izuku POV

"Oi, Deku! Still thinking about going to U.A, even though you have no chance?"

Oh, it's Kacchan.

"Y-yeah! W-why w-wouldn't I still b-be trying?"

"Because, like I said earlier, you have no fucking chance."

"S-so what if I don't have a quirk?"

"Quit trying. Just go take a swan dive off the roof like I told you too."

You know what? Maybe he's right. Even All Might said that I can't be a hero. If he said that, then what can I be? Nothing. That's the answer.

"S-see you tomorrow K-kacchan."

I started heading up to the roof.

"So high....."

Welp. This is it, uh? Goodbye.

Third Person POV

*splat*

"The hell was tha-." Bakugo thought he knew what that was, and he was right.

He saw Izuku's body, covered in blood. He immediately ran.

"Hey Kurogiri! There's a body over here!" A blonde girl would say

The mist, named Kurogiri, checked the pulse.

"He's not dead. Let's take him."

Shoto POV

Randomly Kurogiri came back to the bar with some green haired dude. Me and Dabi just looked at each other, confused.

"Why did you bring a kid here?" Dabi would say.

"Obvious reasons, Dabi." Kurogiri said with a bored tone.

"That's weird. Go show him to master, then." I said to the mist.

He would leave and go talk to All For One, who we call Master.

Third Person POV

"Hello Kurogiri. Why are you here today?"

"Hello Master. I have found this boy, and I we needed more recruits so I brought him here. He doesn't seem to have any quirk though."

"I already know that. I've seen this boy before. I shall give him some quirks then."

| 2 weeks later |

Izuku POV

I randomly woke up in some sort of lab. Shouldn't I be dead?

"Ah, you're finally awake!" I saw a mist say.

"W-who are you? Why am I-I here?"

"Oh, I'm Kurogiri. We brought you here since we found you on the floor in blood. You were out for a while and Shigaraki didn't want me to do what we're doing currently till today."

"T-then why am I in chains?"

"We're just giving you quirks, which we just finished giving you. You now have a speed enhancing quirk and a quirk that allows you to turn your emotions into energy and throw the energy at opponents."

I actually have a quirk? Two at that? That's weird.

"Now for what I'be been meaning to ask you. How would you feel about being a villain?"

A villain? I spent all my life wanting to be a hero, but maybe being a villain is what I should be instead since nobody will accept me.

"Sure, I'll be a villain. "Heroes" have made fun of me all my life and I'm done with that."

"Good. Now, we have a plan for you. You and Shoto, the boy in the lobby, are going to get into U.A. . After that, you will reveal yourself after our first attack, so during our second attack. You will also give us intel on what's going on there."

"Sounds good. I should head home so nobody expects anything, yeah?"

"Yup! See ya tomorrow!"

HOLY SHIT THIS IS WEIRD. I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING. AHHHHHHHH

Honestly though, this and my other fanfic (go check it out when I publish it ;) ) are being made for fun.

AIGHT IM OUT