SOL: Part Five

"What are you doing with my laptop?", Susanto and Samrita looked at us with fear, confusion and shame. Samrita was terrified seeing her bare-naked with Susanto. The past that she ran from for so long, had finally caught up with her.

The video was still playing on the screen. Susanto dashed inside and slammed the lid shut.

"You two were having sex.", Priya looked at Samrita, "Why were you two having sex?"

Susanto took his laptop and sank down on his usual sitting place – on the couch in front of me. Priya looked at him too, but he didn't answer.

"Because they were in a relationship," Samrita and Susanto looked at me, "And they consummated that relationship. There-", and pointed at the laptop.

"No!", Samrita yelled. There were tears in her eyes and she couldn't stand anymore, watching a two-year-old mistake defile her. So she ran away in anger, agony, but mostly ashamed. Seeing her that way, broke Susanto's heart, I could see that in his face. But his mouth only said, "Let her go." Priya did not listen. She went behind Samrita.

Now, only Susanto and I were left in the room. His pouted lips didn't move to say anything witty. Neither did his eyes dare to look at me, until I asked, "You want to talk about it?"

"There is nothing to talk about," he tapped his heel on the ground and stood up, "Turns out, your friend Anurupa was lying about it."

"Susanto, it can wait okay. Don't change the subject," I left the chair, "Samrita there..."

"There is nothing I can do that will change Sam's mind, or make her not feel, what she's feeling. I know her better than you do," he walked closer to me, "As for your friend Ishita, I think she's been kidnapped." And then he told me everything Anurupa had told him.

"I don't know whether she is hiding anything this time or not. I don't know who or where this Sonu person is. I don't know anything.", he exhaled and closed his eyes, "I don't know what to do." He was on the verge of giving up when Susanto's phone rang up.

He pulled it out from his pocket and the number looked familiar to both of us. It was coming from Tittu Sharma. Susanto swiped the green icon on his phone and put the call on speaker, "Hello?"

"Help us," from the other side Tittu's weeping voice answered.

"Where are you?", from our side, Susanto tried to calm him down.

"We are at...", and then a loud noise from the other side deafened us.

"Seconds out!", this was a different voice – a very crooked and hard and the words came out of his mouth were disgusting, "What did you think, this cunt can just get a phone and call you without me not knowing about it? You are sure dumber than he thinks."

Susanto understood who he was talking to. He asked, "How are they?", his voice cold like ice.

"The chick was throwing her arms and legs. But my boys took care of her. As for the boy," the voice paused, "He doesn't seem to have much time in his hand."

While Sonu Deshmukh talked how he would desecrate Ishita, Susanto and I heard a loud but distant blow of horn and following it, an announcement: 'Train Number 344...' Susanto peeped over my shoulder to glance at the clock – 2:45 pm.

"You bastard!", Susanto grunted.

"Sonu Deshmukh is a dangerous man, boy," he paused, "The girl, is feisty. I'll send her to you, once I and my boys are done fucking her," he grinned, "I like fucking virgin holes; especially the ones that scream and fights back."

"You won't get away with this!", all Susanto could do was to roar at him like a caged lion.

"Call the police and the boy and the whore dies." The call ended.