Chapter 1

TRIGGER WARNING ALERT: MENTAL ILLNESS, SELF HARM, SUICIDE, DEPRESSION

I was a first year in junior high. I lived in a small house with my parents, we were a pretty normal family. Both of my parent worked so sometime I was alone but my mother always came home early from work so it was fine. My mother was the type of person who loved her job, she made friends with some of her coworkers. She would always tell me how all they did was gossip with each other. You'd think she would stay away from them but my mother being a very social person loved taking to them but not about gossip but about my father.

She said they also liked talking about their husbands and how bad they are. My mother away kind of brag about my father and how he's a CEO and hardworking. She would talk to them about how much she was lucky to marry such a kind and wonderful person. I thought her coworkers would get mad at her and gossip about it right away but they didn't they just envied her I guess. My father was just glad that she was making friends at work not know that she talked so highly of him.

One day when my father was driving home from work he got in a car accident...and he wasn't able to make it out alive...That was also the first day I ever scene my mother cry...My mother was also a happy joyful type of person so I was very surprised. But I was there to comfort her...I mean I didn't have a choice I kind of the only one that could really comfort her now. A few weeks later her coworkers found out about his death and expect of her 'coworker friends' comforting her. They started to make conspiracy's about his death. Like how my mother was the one who probably killed him for he's money and the she poised him and faked the whole accident. 

This started to hurt my mother very horribly. I could be she started taking a lot breaks from work. She started getting more tired then she usually was...and she started taking a lot of pills. I remember one day she ran out of the a she made follow her in to the store to get more from the pharmacists. It's weird because they did really ask anything concerning.  They only asked for her full name then gave her the prescription. I didn't like mother we she took the pills...because ever time she took them there was this sort of emptiness in her eyes. One time I asked her was the pills were for exactly, all she said was "there painkillers".

Then one day she almost passed-out on the floor. I help here up and took her to the bathroom because she looked like she was feeling well. I rested her on the floor as she crawled her way took toilet...opened the lid....and threw up I never saw her like this be for...I was losing my mother...and she knew she was losing herself...When my mother was done throwing up I took to bed so she could rest. I pulled up a chair and stayed with her watching her as she slept she looked so peaceful but in reality she was broken. 

I soon fell asleep too with my head resting on her bed. Then it was morning, I woke up still siting the chair as I wait for my mother to wake up. She then awakened and I asked her as soon as she woke up..."Why are you kill yourself..." and she cried and hugged me and told me "I'm sorry". I didn't know If I should've believed it but I did. She then promised that she wouldn't take the pills anymore. I guess I was glad because I could get my mother back. And just like that we started living life like we use to when my father was alive.

She would make me breakfast in the morning before I went to school. It's was weird leaving her at house now that she doesn't go to work anymore but I guess that's just how life is now...I didn't really get to have much quality time with her because by the time I got home from school...she'd already be sleeping. It was fine because like I said she became more tired then she was before...and maybe still stressed...It's been a year since my father death...I don't really like to think about much...I came back from school expecting to see my mother sleeping but she wasn't there...Then I checked the bathroom...and she was there throwing up in the toilet basically meaning see was taking the pills she promised me she wouldn't take.

But she still my mother and I'm the only one she has..and she the only one I have...so I help her and took her to bed... I didn't even bother to watch or wait for her to fall asleep because the only thing I was think about was how she lied to me...I then went to bed myself hoping everything was just a dream. I woke up it was a weekend so I did have to go to school today, I did my morning routine and went to eat breakfast in my pajamas. My mother then asked me why I wasn't dressed and I had to remind her that there was school today. For some reason she looked a little disappointed but she smiled.

The day went by pretty quickly and I decide to go to the bathroom...I guess I walked in at the wrong time because there she was taking some more pills. I felt sad and felt like I was going to cry...I mean I shouldn't be surprised should I? I already new she was taking them but It was more painful to watch her take them..but before I could asks why, it was like she read my mind and she said "I wouldn't understand". I guess I wouldn't understand would I she known my father longer than I've known him...She been criticized so much at her own job about some fake conspiracy till the point where she had to quit.

So I guess I couldn't understand at all and I could do was just watch her trying to understand something I can't...and probably never will....The weekend pasted by fast and Ii was back to school again. Getting more anxiety each day I left my mother aloe because I had now control or idea what she doing while I was at school. But the was the let part on me trying to tell me she'll be ok. She's always ok. One day I came come from school and mother was there sleeping like she always does. Which means she probably in the the bathroom taking pills and throwing up in the toilet.

I slowly open the door hoping to she my mother taking the pill but she wasn't...She wasn't taking the pills but she was there throwing up either...she was there laying in the bath tub filled with water with a knife next to her and multiple slice marks on her neck...I walk up and stand in front before kneeling down to her....I then grab her and hugged her....she was the last thing I had...It looked like she tried to cut her neck and drown herself...facing upwards..The last she saw were the bright white light of the bathroom and red blood spreading in the water...

It's all they'er fault....It's all those people's fault..It humanity's fault..Her coworker said also horrible things just because the believed it..they didn't even think of it from her perspective..they didn't even care at all...and at pharmacists the they just give the prescription the didn't even care about her damn mental state or how frequent she needed refills....And as she went to places like the grocery store no one even bothered to ask if she was ok...But that just damn world we live in isn't it.....I hate it..I hate it all... She new that I would be alone and she left me anyways....she knew this would hurt me...she didn't even think about how the would have affected...Why mother...Why would you do this to me... you were the only one I had left...But at the end of the day those painkiller's couldn't take all the pain away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you liked this chapter sorry it took like forever 

I've been taking a break and stuff

Sorry if it's short

Anyways~I hoped you enjoyed it!

=͟͟͞͞( ノ・∀・)ノYeeT