deaf

"VANESSA YOU NEED TO HOLD THE GUN RIGHT WAY" tyler said

goddamit :,)

i get in my position as tyler nodded at me. I look over to Faye and Anastasia who were preparing knifes. I sigh. I look closely at the target.. "i got him" i said thru ear phones.
"Vanessa,be ready at 5" tyler replied.
I rolled my eyes.
"1.."
"...2.."
"3..."
bullshit.
i pull the trigger closely and wisely. It shots him. "VANESSA JO MERRELL" tyler shoutued. Smh. I grab the bag and run away so the guardsmen don't see me.

Later that night

"Okay,Vanessa for the millionth time you never listen what i say-"
"Let me stop you there, we all know who is the leader?"
they stayed quite.
"That's what i thought-"
"Now stop being an asshole"
I rolled my eyes.

we all get in the elevator and head to the boss.
tyler,as well known my best friend is always overprotective over me but i adore him.

"Okay,so if boss asks anything-" we all keep walking fast
"Say we did everything how it should be done" i said arriving at the office.

i open the door as the other stay out and me and tyler get in.

"Ah-ah-ah finally" the boss said as he turned to us.
"Good job,once again Merrell" i smile
"But there's new job for you"
"What about me" tyler asked?
"You'll go with her," Michael said aka our boss. Me and tyler smile.
"Okay the job?" I said as he was about to continue.
"Yeah right-" his big tv screen turns on.. a picture of a group of friends. Wow.. that one looks like me. I think.

"Ya know Nessa, you'll meet your sister.."  i coughed
"What-" i act surprised. Smh.
"Yeah, but your job isn't reunion. One of them is working for our enemies. You need to find out."
"You will be send into school,i already informed the principal,so there's no saying i dont want, understand?" He said
Me and tyler nodded as he handed us special weapons. I smile and smirk. This is gonna be fun.

"Go pack,you'll be send into LA tomorrow"
we leave the office.. tyler went to his room and i to mine. I started packing.
And packing. Hours later of packing. Done. I'm tired as hell. As i thought of that i fell asleep.

- the fellow morning -
"So boss this is goodbye for now" Tyler said.
"Do not take this as vacation. You two r best ones in here so dont make me disappointed." He said calmly
I mean wbk im best as well.

We nodded and headed to the jet who's gonna take us there.

A hours later.

Damn. That was tired. And boring. Me and Tyler head to the hotel. We are sharing a room but dont worry,two beds. As i look at my clock 7:52 am! School? Who tf goes to school. I roll my eyes.

After a shower... i get ready. I wore a black crop top with a leather jacket who were matching my black ripped jeans. I let my hair down and put some dark red lipstick.

I grab my weapon.. known as pushdagger and my knowledge called backpack. Tyler already found a car so he'll be driving us there. After 10 minutes later.

"So you know you'll need to make friends here" says tyler stopping the car. I just glare at him and bite my lip.
"Hahah are you nervous" he asked
"What ofc no" i replied taking a deep breath

"Mkay" he says as we both leave the car.
He went in before me so it doesn't seem we r like partners in crime.
(In this story Vanessa is popular as a surname Blackwood,Blackwood is in the story most powerful family so she will use blackwood in school)

I grab my stuff and went in.

"Holy shit"
"Look at the new chick"
"Damn"
"Im gonna get laid soon"
"That ass"
Is all what i hear going thru. Smh. As i talk to Tyler over a earphone,i notice the group. Wow my sister- um she has friends unlike me. I sigh while rolling my eyes.
"Found them" i say to tyler.

I went closer to them while preparing how to introduce myself.

"Hey Loser" i hear one girl calling me out from their group. I see my sister looking like she's about to faint. I roll my eyes. I went over them

"Holy shit roni she looks like you" one of her friend said while she nodded.

"Hahahaha" once that girl laughed.
"She's ugly" she said
"Kate!!!" Veronica said.
"Oh- Kate.."
they look all at me
"Mouse decided to talk? I thought you were deaf" oh no that bitch.

As i was about to get my pushdagger,Tyler grabbed my hand. They all looked at him while I sighed.
"Awh mouse got his own bodyguard"
"Tell me a reason why i shouldn't kill her rn" i say to Tyler.
"excuse me-" she spoke again
"Speak again or I'll cut your tongue"
"You dont scare my kitten"
I look at my fist. Everyone looks at it
"Vanessa dont u dare-" Tyler said
I give him "fuck off" look

"Anyway-"
"Let me introduce myself-"
They glance at me
"Vanessa-"
they chuckle as like "oh huN vanEsSa vEry EMbaRrassinG"
i laughed too.

"Vanessa Blackwood" i raise my voice.

"OH MY GOD-"
"SHIT-"
everyone started gossiping. Everyone gets in shook. Some people wanted to faint.oml
"Im sorry about my girlfriend" a guy approaches to me. Ass.
"Back up" i raise my voice as everyone in hall glances at me and gets shocked. What? Why?

"I said back up"
He laughed.
"I won't hesitate to do it"
" oh kitte-"
he's annoying. i kick him in the balls and with that i walked away as everyone started laughing.