[27]

taylor's pov:

i feel gentle kisses being placed on my exposed skin of my neck. i mumble as i start to wake up and see that grayson's arms are wrapped tightly around my body and his head is stuck in the crook of my neck.

i turn over so we're facing each other and he smiles innocently. he then begins to leave kisses all over my face and i giggle.

"gray stop, you're being annoying" i say in-between laughs. i didn't mean it, but i knew if i teased him he'd get annoyed.

his face goes close to my ear and whispers with his morning voice "that's not was you were saying last night princess".

my cheeks go red as i remember what happened last night after i uploaded my new video.

we both really wanted each other.

i gasp at his remark and push him playfully. "shut up" i say and he laughs.

i close my eyes due to myself still being extremely tired.

i open one of my eyes when i feel someone lay on top of me. grayson was hugging my waist as his head was laying on my boobs.

i smile at his adorable face and lace my fingers into his floppy hair; one of my favourite things to do.

"mm, keep doing that baby" he says groggily and i smile. i fulfil his needs and keep doing what i was doing previously.

grayson turns his head so he was now looking at me, instead of looking beside us.

"i love you" he says and i smile, not expecting him to say that first thing in the morning.

"i love you too" i whisper and he leans up to kiss my lips ever so softly.

__

grayson left about 30 minutes ago due to him having some last minute meetings before the weekend.

i decided to be productive and clean my apartment; last nights events making my room look like a total mess.

later tonight, madison and cindy we're picking me up to go out. we haven't decided on where to go yet, but we all decided on dressing nice.

i took some pictures to show grayson, but realised that i liked them for my social media.

__

@taylorwoods; favourite outfit🥀

2,943,764 likes 36,862 comments

[load all comments]

@princesstaylor: those boots!!

@lovemedolan: fuck me mom

@madisonbeer: oh hi legs

@woodysfanacctaylor: queen of everything

@wolfiecindy:wowww

@graysondolan: are u trying to tease me😍

__

grayson:
you can't do that babygirl

taylor:
do what baby?

grayson:
you know what you did

grayson:
your recent post

taylor:
what about it huh?

grayson:
you're so hot

grayson:
like holy shit that's
my girlfriend

taylor:
gray stooooop

grayson:
it's true though

grayson:
more pics?😍pleaseee

taylor:
not now gray i stg if
you don't stop i'll
come over there and
stop you myself

grayson:
i mean i wouldn't mind
seeing you right now

taylor:
you've got me all
weekend baby

grayson:
and i can't wait for it

grayson:
but i bet madison and cindy
will steal you from me💔

taylor:
trust me they won't

taylor:
i can't wait to go the chella
with my sexy ass boyfriend

grayson:
and you tell me to stop

taylor:
shush you, i'll see you
tomorrow baby

grayson:
ethan and i will pick you up in the morning princess

grayson:
love u

taylor:
love you more