Chapter 25

"We'll never have a normal conversation, won't we?" He chuckled as he snuggled closer.

"I'm beginning to think you made me your girlfriend so you can my space in bed." He gasped

"You just realized that?" I just stared at him with no reaction.

"Yah!" I slapped his hand away when slid it down to my face

"Get up! Let's get going." I sat up but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back down.

"You just love me for my body don't you?" I glared

"And you just love me for the food I provide you." Fair enough.

"Come oooon" I whined and kicked the bed.

"Can't we just stay here? It's too early." I sat up and grabbed his hands

"Let's walk outside." I pulled his hands

"Babe, you don't have to have to exercise, round is still a shape." Seriously? I was going to wrestle him up when my phone rang

"Don't you dare do that thing again or I will crush you." I glared. He chuckled and put his arms up in surrender. Jisoo called in one time and he kept on doing things to me that will make me moan. The idiot. But of course it's jisoo unnie we're talking about, she asked me to narrate what he's doing to me. The perv! I know she's only teasing though.

"Hello?" It was miyeon. A friend I made in class.

"Oh. That was today? Shoot. I totally forgot about it. I'm sorry. I'll be there." I totally forgot about the project we're told to do. To make a demo and that we'll just do it in school.

"Going somewhere?" He cocked an eyebrow. I pouted and nodded. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"It's ok. I have things to do at work too." I nodded and quickly rushed to get changed.

"See you tonight?" I nodded and gave him a peck before going out.

"Do you really need to wear that? You have other clothes." I rolled my eyes.

"It has long sleeves and I'm wearing pants. My upper abdomen is the only skin showing." He grumbled but let go.

We just finished recording and we were satisfied by the outcome. We finished earlier than expected.

"You really have a colorful voice, are you going to audition at any company?" I shyly smiled and scrunched up my nose.

"Being a celebrity isn't my thing..." I silently reasoned out. I was really traumatized on what happened with solar. I was against jisoo unnie joining showbiz, but she's doing it for her husband.

"Pssst." I looked back.

"Pssst." I looked around and saw someone waving by a black van. I pointed to myself and he nodded. I can tell he's a guy from the way he looks. He's all covered up but I know it's not my yoda. I cautiously took a step towards him, looking around to make sure there's a witness incase he kidnaps me.

"Jinyoung oppa?" I squinted as I went closer

"Come in." He got in and I went inside the van after him and mochi?

"Oh!" We pointed at each other.

"Mochi!" I smiled

"You know each other?" My eyes widened

"Lisa!?" What's going on?

"She looks really confused." They explained that we'll surprise jisoo unnie.

"You're from bts?" My brows furrowed and mochi shyly nodded

"Jimin." He offered a handshake which I accepted hesitantly.

"Wow. Small world." I uttered speechless

"Sorry I didn't tell you my name."

"I understand." There are lots of crazy fans and trust me, it's not only here in korea.

"I got your dresses, lisa told me your measurements. Remember, jisoo thinks this is an impromptu overnight trip." Well duh, it is.

"Wait, overnight?" My heart sank a bit

"Yeah. Your parents and sister will be there as well considering you're my wife's family. Why? You live alone right?" My heartbeat accelerated at the mention of my family.

"Yeah rosé, you live alone right?" Lisa giggled. I glared at her. I nodded hesitantly, scared it would reach my parents. Specially my sister. It's good to know jisoo unnie kept her mouth shut.

"You should have someone live with you. It's fun. Right love?" Jungkook was it? Put a hand over lisa's shoulder

"Ahehe, do you wanna die jeon jungkook?" Aaand they wrestled. Hmmm. Is he the one who... nevermind. I am starting to get a mental picture so let's shoo that away.

"Just curious, where are we going by the way?" I was nervous when the car started

"We'll drop by the apartment to get my wife. Yoongi and jennie will wait for us at a convenience store along the way." I have no escape to this. I quickly sent a text message to chanyeol. I was too busy with my own world I failed to hear their conversation about kpop group exo. Not that I'm interested anyway...

○▪︎○▪︎○

I sighed in relief when I recieved a text from my chipmunk saying she can't go home because they're planning on an impromptu surprise wedding for her cousin.

"You look like nervous wreck!" I glared at baekhyun

"You told your girlfriend?" I shook my head no.

"It's really surprising she doesn't know, but then again, not everyone knows or interested in us." I've been contemplating to tell her my career. She's bound to know and I'd rather have her hear it from me.

"I'm gonna tell her soon. Once we go home, I'll tell her." I've decided to be honest with her.

"What excuse did you give her that you can't go home?" I looked at xiumin hyung. Leave it to baek to let everyone know. Lay hyung was promoting in china when it happened. I should've known rather to trust that blabbermouth.

"I didn't. She also couldn't go home. Family matters." I stood up after replying to her.

"Let's go and board the bus. Beach here we come!" Chen smiled broadly. I'd rather be at home with my chipmunk.

We'll be going to the beach for photoshoot, and since it's far from the city, they decided to do it overnight.