1

August 8th, 2019

Kaycee

"Kay, it's time to wake up for school. It's your last first day, aren't you glad" I head my mom say while shaking me.

"Five more minutes." I replied

"Kay, get up now, if I come back and you're laying down, im going poor cold water on you ."

"Fine" I mumbled getting up, walking out my room going into the bathroom to handle my hygiene before getting dressed in some ripped jeans, greenish half shirt, and ugg boots . I couldn't forget to put on my belt and necklace my father gave me before he died. I miss him everyday more and more .

I grabbed my phone, lip gloss, and car keys before walking downstairs where my little sister, Amelia, and my momma was. My momma was getting ready to walk out the door to go to work as an RN.

"Have a good day y'all, I love you both." My mom said to us. We always tell each other "I love you" everytime we leave because we never know when our last goodbye is.

"We love you too mom, have a nice day." We said at the same time before she left out the door.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't undress and put my pajamas back on." Amelia said while typing on her phone.

"Girl come on here." I laughed before exiting out the door getting in the drivers seat. Me and my sister have a close bond considering the fact that our mom is always working. The best thing she ever gave me once my little sister. I'll do life for her.

"Kay you should let me drive."

"The only place you'll be driving us is into a ditch or a building. I love my life, no thanks"
____________________________________

We finally pulled up to Calloway High. We walked straight to the gym so we could retrieve our schedules . Melia was a Junior, while it was my first day as a senior. Finally !

"Kay I just can't help but to think about how you're gonna leave me here."

"You'll survive. You have Chelsie." I mentioned her bestfriend since first grade.

"I guess you're right, even though I'd rather have you." Melia said making me crack a smile .

I opened the gym doors, only to hear lots of talking. I walked over to the bleachers with Amelia behind me. I noticed my bestfriend so we walked over to her.

"Hey my precious." I stated walking over to her with a smile. I loved my bestfriend, she's the realest .

"Hey my beauty." She smiled .

"Hey Jo" Melia spoked.

"Wassup Melia. How it feels to be a junior ?"

"You should know, you've already been here."

"That's right bestie, we're graduating together. Yay!"
____________________________________
Jordan and I walked into first period together. We walked all the way to the the back of the class and sat in the seats farthest from the front and the door.

"Kay, why do you love to sit in the back ?" Jo groaned.

"Cause who wants to sit in the front Jo?" I questioned back.

"You got a point." she said making me laugh at her.

We was just sitting and talking when this new boy came and sat right in front of me. I couldn't deny, he was fine. Best part was that he a was dark skin with a grill. 😩

____________________________________
First time ever trying this 😂 it's gonna get better I promise. Bare with me, im new to this. Just wanted to try writing one time. There will be longer chapters.

Y'all fw it ?

Jordan

Amelia

Amelia

Chelsie

Chelsie