Chapter 1

Saihara-chan: Hey babe! We still meeting at 6 for supper? My place?

Ouma: sorry, i can't come. i forgot i had plans with harukawa-san

Saihara-chan: Oh! I see! That's okay! You have fun with her! Stay safe!

Ouma let out a sigh as he rested his head back down on his light purple pillow, and let his arm fall to his chest, his grip on his warm phone loose. He knew it 'wasn't okay' with Saihara. After all, he'd been with the male long enough to know he was possessive. Though it never escalated to more then stalking. He rubbed the bandage on his cheek.
"Dad really fucked my face up hard this time..."
He mumbled. He actually just made plans with Harukawa a few minutes ago. He didn't want Saihara to see his face. Bruised and bandaged. He stood up and slipped on a purple jacket over his white button up shirt, and switched his sweats out for some nice black jeans. He stared at the mirror for a few moments, before leaving his small room. Thankfully his father was at work.
He made his way out the door, and hurried to Harukawa's house. She lived just across the street, and they'd been childhood friends since, well, forever.
Ouma hurriedly knocked on the door, which was soon opened by a brunette with long pigtails. She smiled at him.
"Hey Ouma. Come on in."
Harukawa opened the door wide enough for her short friend to come in, then closed and locked it.
"...Damn..."
Harukawa rested a hand on Ouma's cheek, and lifted it slightly, studying the bandages and bruises.
"...huh. Dad got you hard this time...?"
She asked with a concerned look. Ouma simply nodded. Harukawa took his hand.
"Stay at my place tonight, okay?"
Harukawa suggested with her small smile. Ouma blushed ever so slightly and nodded, as Harukawa led him to her room. He sat on the bed once they got in.
"Soooo, Ouma, wanna play smash bros?"
Harukawa asked casually as she sat next to him. Ouma nodded.
"Y-Yeah! I'll beat you this time!"
The violet-eyed boy exclaimed as he took one of the controllers Harukawa brought. Harukawa laughed.
"Like hell you will!"
She playfully jabbed as she turned on smash bros. She selected her main, ice climbers. An unusual main, but she was extremely skilled with them. Kicked ass every time. Ouma went with Ike.
The two played a few rounds(which Harukawa all won), before deciding to take a break. It was roughly 5:30.
"I'm gonna go prepare us some supper. You cool with peanut butter sandwiches?"
Harukawa asked. They didn't have much money, so they stuck to basic stuff like that. Ouma gave a small nod, and Harukawa left the room.

With a small sigh escaping his cut lips, Ouma laid down on Harukawa's bed, staring at the ceiling. Would Saihara be mad at him later? He knew Saihara had bipolar disorder, and sometimes forgot to take his meds... that was when he got the worst— He didn't hurt Ouma or anything, but he was verbally insult him. Sometimes a bit of hair pulling— but it wasn't too bad...
He laid there for a few minutes, nothing but silence filling the room. Harukawa was taking quite a while... Then again, she was fairly clumsy, albeit strong and quick. She probably just dropped something and was cleaning it up. He felt his eyelids get heavy, and didn't resist closing them, not expecting to fall asleep. He did though. Quickly drifting off to sleep, he heard light footsteps returning to the room.

——————————

"Moooomooooootaaaaa-chaaaaan!!!"
An energetic female with green braids ran full speed at the tall smoker. She wrapped her arms around him, and looked at him.
"Stop. Smoking."
She said sternly.
The male, Momota, rolled his eyes, and flicked his cig onto the ground.
"Fuck off Chabashira."
He grumbled. The girl laughed a bit, and let go, then leaned against the alley wall next to him.
"Soooo, Momota-chan, did you ask Akamatsu-san about that date yet?"
Chabashira asked in a curious tone. Momota snarled at her.
"No, ask her yourself for god's sake."
He said with an annoyed tone. Chabashira giggled nervously.
"But I can't have her reject me to my face!... Anyways, have you found anyone you're into yet?"