14

Han Yunha's POV

"Yunha you neee to take a rest, youron work without a rest all day." Seungwoo said. I shake my head and smile at him "I'm fine, seungwoo no need to worry." I said in assured tone.

"Then what if Daniel will know about this? He said that I'll take care of you since he is in work also." He said. I chuckle and stood up facing him.

"Daniel won't know about this if you won't tell him, alright?" I said and smile again.

"fine...but to make sure you need to take a rest okay?" Seungwoo said and patted my shoulder. I nod and get back to my chair again, I sigh and continue to do my work.

~skip~

Daniel came to the company to fetch me. I get on the car, Daniel look on me while I was looking at him confusely. "why aren't you talking?" He asked.

"Huh? oh~ uhm... nothing." I reply and sigh.

To be honest, I'm really tired as fck.

"you sure? where do you want to eat?" He ask again. I chuckle and starts to think. "well... you decide." I said and smile at him. He rolled his eyes and chuckle.

He started to drive somewhere where we are going for dinner. Daniel was holding my hands tightly for the entire ride he won't even let go.

~skip~

We went back home with our tummy was filled. I wash up as daniel did after me. I lay on the bed and sigh, Daniel was taking too long then when I slowly close my eyes.

Kang Daniel's POV

After taking a bath, I get out and saw Yunha was now sleeping. I smile at myself and lay down beside her. "how are you even so pretty when sleeping huh?" I mumble and kissed her forehead.

I was admiring her face until I fell asleep.

~next morning~

I open my eyes and saw Yunha infront of me. My arms was still on her waist but why is she sweating?

I get up and held her, "shit." I curse underneath my breathe her temperature is too hot. I called my private doctor then he will soon get here.

While I was waiting, I took a cold water and a towel to put into her forehead.

Suddenly, the bell rang I get out and saw Sungwoon. He's my doctor ever since,

I smile at him and bowed "what's wrong?" He asked.

"my wife.... uhh I mean my Fiance was getting a hot temperature." I said and smile awkwardly. "your still a kid even forgotten that it's still your fiance not wife yet." He said and we both chuckle.

I lead him to the room where Yunha was sleeping. Sungwoon check's Yunha's temperature.

"Woah, she's sick, did she even get a rest?" Sungwoon asked. i shook my head and remembered Seungwoo. right, I tell him to make sure Yunha is taking a rest properly.

"It's because she was stress Daniel. Well, there nothing any of it but to make sure that she's taking a rest properly. Also take this medicine and let her drink it. Make sure she's resting well, you will still marry her." Sungwoon said and patted my shoulder. I nod and smile.

"sure," I said.

"alright, I still have a work to do I need to go." He said. I nod as we bid goodbye to each other.

I walk through the bed where Yunha was stilk sleeping. I held her hands and sigh. "Did Seungwoo even take care of you?" I ask at no one.

should I ask him?

☆☆☆

but then I remember,
OngNiel is Science.

jihoenii~ ♡