*great*

Izuku pov *
I then see class is almost over so then I go say goodbye to my mother then head back to college.and saw all might.

Izuku- I'm so sorry that I did not leave without permisson.

All might- it's all good is your mother ok?

Izuku-oh ya

All might- that's great! go to class and get your backpack school is already over.

Izuku-oh ok

All might- also .....

Izuku- yes?

All might- then come with me we need to talk.

Izuku-oh ok.

Izuku pov*
So then I went to class then I open the door to see todoroki with my bag so I thank him for packing my stuff but then I feel him put his hand on my shoulder.

Izuku- todoroki wha...

Izuku pov*
I then get cut off because I soon felt soft smooth lips on my. I then know that my face is red as strawberrys

Todoroki pov*
When I put my lips on midoriyas I could taste his lips. It tasted like strawberry and a little touch of sweetness. I soon let go and how much I wish I could make the kiss longer but I had to go home and also midoriya had to go to his house. As I see midoriyas face it was red but then turned bright pink. After that I let him go and walk out the classroom.

Izuku pov*
What just happens I was still in the same position but I had to get going also I had to see all might so I grab my bookpack and hid to see all might.

Izuku-sorry all might that I'm late

All might - it's all right now have a sit.

Narrator pov*
Izuku then lays his bookbag on the ground and takes a sit and both began to talk.

All might- so today I had told the whole class that we had forgot to tell the parent that today's is the last day of college and the will be a year of break for all students and there will be a party at a place located here

Narrator pov*
Then all might showed izuku the location while izuku writes it down.

All might- also there will be food and many other things for the U.A students to do there.

Izuku-oh ok but all might

All might- yes izuku

Izuku- I won't attend the party

All might- why you have worked so hard you need to have fun too.

Izuku- I know but I have two reason why 1. Because of my mother

All might- yes

Izuku- 2. I still have to work hard if I want to be a hero.

All might- yes but you need breaks but I understand why now.

Izuku- ok.

All might- will that's all you may go now.

Izuku-oh ok bye all might

Narrator pov*
Then izuku leaves and arrived at his house and went in he then took a quick shower then changed into a white shirt and with a leather jacket and some blue jeans and ate a quick snack and left the house and went to the hospital to see his mother. He then soon arrived and went to see his mother.

Izuku-oh hi mom

Inko- izuku

Izuku-oh yes mother